Kids having kids

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by D-Jhepz, Jan 16, 2013.

1. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

I need to rant this cos its fucking awful, ridiculous, irresponsible and just fucking stupid..

Out of the people I know personally I can say that at the very least 12 people are having/had children the oldest of which are 22, the youngest is 17?:confused:

Is it the new cool thing to do, are they doing it for free houses and money - I cannot find any acceptable reason for this... maybe its not my business but its fucking stupid...

This kids can barely look after themselves, they're in destructive, sometimes abusive "on, off" relationships, where one or both parties are still drugging about with no jobs and shit and they think its a good idea to have a kid :( poor babies

I personally don't ever want kids (so I say at this age) cos I fear I will never be able to provide what I think is best due to my wild and selfish behavior... a kid is not a fucking dog its a child FFS!

2. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

Yeah. How dare these scoundrels have kids without proper interrogation training. What's the point in a child if you can't torture them right?

I guess you could send them off for slave labour?

3. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

I see your point.
    Its the natural cycle of life.

We are a disease. We find an area. Infect it by destroying it/living there. We destroy the very thing we live off bit by bit (earth). Then we multiply and create more cancerous cells that do the same thing.
    Humans are cancer. The universe is the bacteria on the bottom of someones shoe. Life isn't real. Its just a vibration.

Shatner's Bosom likes this.
  4. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

WOOOOAHHHHH bit deep for the morning... wake n bake by any chance haha

too true tho... im still waiting on world war 3 hopefully we will all die off

5. sam the dnb man

Hahaha. Nah man I don't smoke. I haven't slept. I'm gunna be up all day as well to re-regulate my sleeping pattern. This isn't healthy.

6. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

:spliff:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  7. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

I agree entirely.

The amount of people i know from school announcing on facebook (with terrible grammar) that they are "guna b a dady!"

Pure facepalm when i see all the photo's of people showing off their offspring. No one cares, you were a moron who ruined your life in your teens, keep it to yourself.

8. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

9. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

uks youngest dad who turned out not to be the dad lol....whats better is the fact when ask how he would support his child he said, ill get a paper round.

10. sam the dnb man

Lol I'll admit. My spelling has deteriorated since leaving school. The fact that every computer I use uses the American way of spelling things so using auto-correct is a disastrous affair.
    However, what is going to happen to the next generation?
    Is a childs first word going to be 'safe', 'blud', 'peak'? I know its generally the simple things like 'mmmm' that come first. This probably related to the fact that a child basically had a lowpass filter over its ears whilst it was in the womb so most sounds would be muffled. Sorry I'm going on a random tangent here.

Text talk has possibly killed the human language although unlimited text contracts and social networking means you don't have to worry about the word count. Expect for Twatter.
    What I'm try to say is... How can a people expect children to gain a decent education and out earn their parent or the generation of any family before them when they have such a handicap at the start of their life.
    How is a child expected to learn if its parent can barely spell themselves. Pushy parents at times can be a good thing but only if they are smart. I think it was picasso who said that we constantly correct children if they misappropriate their words but whenever they create a piece of art we say 'oh yeah that is really good' when it is below substandard so they seem that as acceptable. Its the reason why there aren't more works of art everywhere. This can be applied when it comes to anything I feel.

Sorry about the rant.

11. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

She was raped by her brother tho man. Thats got to mess you up.

12. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

she was given help to get her through it.
    then she wanted to get pregnant again.

13. sam the dnb man

hahha silly bidge

14. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

To be honest im at work and just skimmed through it. Plus its on Daily Fail, so im willing to bet its all lies anyway.

15. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

16. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

u need a license to fish but not to have children. fuck logic!

bringing children into the world is a big responsibility.
    some people are too stupid to raise a child effectively.
    there should be a test, if you fail we can use your baby for shampoo testing. its about time no more tears actually lived up to its name.

if no action is taken we will de dumber than america by 2022.
    the smart should be having children and given to the dumb to look after while they go to work. although who would let a malcom look after their baby.

17. Norwax

Norwax Well-Known Member

be pregnant at 16 -> call mtv -> get paid to make a television show.

18. sam the dnb man

Yeah there should be tests so we can become a master race. Hitler kinda had the right idea. Its a shame his motivations were wrong and it wasn't focused on stupid people instead those poor old jews.

Catsel likes this.
  19. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

my mother fell pregnant with me when she was 15, left school with no GCSE's, first place i lived in was a grotty little bedsit (apparently, i was only a baby), she'd have friends ram-raid shops for nappies and shit.

19 years later, she's living half way around the world earning £100k a year.

suck it, daily mail.

20. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

and look at you :thumbsup: