DnB KidChop - Future

Kid Chop

I first posted 5 months ago on my first tune I made - Drum & Bass First DnB Tune - Strictly Business

Been stuck in a dungeon watching many tutorials and improving my knowledge of Ableton, music theory and collection of samples.

Now i'm back with a half-time number, which you could say sounds more militant rather than wonky, perhaps more Dub Phizix's than Ivy Lab. Anyway let me know what you guys think, open to constructive feedback :)

Attachments

• Future.jpg
    Future.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 56
hello and welcome to this forum ... not bad for starters, sounds is quite good. arrangement needs work imo.
doing a half-time and minimal track is quite challenging ... very hard to do. lots of pro failing in this sub genre.
nothing to take away from you track, I think it is good even no my cupa tea personally ... well done !:2thumbs:

hello and welcome to this forum ... not bad for starters, sounds is quite good. arrangement needs work imo.
doing a half-time and minimal track is quite challenging ... very hard to do. lots of pro failing in this sub genre.
nothing to take away from you track, I think it is good even no my cupa tea personally ... well done !:2thumbs:

I find with Half-Time you have so much more freq / headroom to put in more sounds compared to a normal DnB / Jungle beat to give more variation. This gave more room to play around with the arrangement allowing the tune to have different sounds introduced / combined.

What was it with the arrangement should I work on? Thanks for the feedback

I find with Half-Time you have so much more freq / headroom to put in more sounds compared to a normal DnB / Jungle beat to give more variation. This gave more room to play around with the arrangement allowing the tune to have different sounds introduced / combined.

What was it with the arrangement should I work on? Thanks for the feedback

take the best elements and add variations to these (sounds crafting and modulations for example) instead of too many elements in a row. just a thought ...

Back
Top Bottom