Kid loses finger at rave, carries on skanking

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by rysk, Jun 18, 2014.

1. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

2. EuroTide

EuroTide Well-Known Member

so the news is the boy who lost his finger, not the boy who died

3. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

the news about the lad who died has been plastered all over every major news source in the UK

4. EuroTide

EuroTide Well-Known Member

aight

5. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

6. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

so wheres the news about the kid that died ??? .. and also , what rave did this happen at in Croydon ?

- - - Updated - - -

k, found it... so they say the lad died from a Ket OD ... i thought that was pretty much impossible? ...as the anaesthesic dose (knocks you out) is FAAAAR lower than the lethal dose?? .. must have had a fucking lot of K in that bottle of beer is all am sayin

7. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

strange dear diary thread this

8. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

a peach some prosciutto red wine and im back on track. what are we doing? dear diary, that means were picking on jools, yes?

9. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

could that have been MXC maybe? you can OD on anything except weed i think.

10. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Source?

Refuse to believe its K, I've seen people sniff 2g in 2 lines in about a minute and a half.

Just end up in a massive hole

11. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

the point is your nose can only fit so much, thats why snorthing lines is a very difficult way to OD on. its comparable to how small mobile phones can get, cos the distance between your mouth and your ear is what it is, and then there s your hand to think of, do you see what i mean?

less its like turbo teds stolen super k straight out the fucking veternarians chemistry lab that they use to tranq fucking elephnats with, if you get 100% puro and honk a big old line of that up your shnozz and your physically not strong enough for the poison and you not only go into a toxic state but your brain forgets to breathe, but what are the chances of your normal raver coming across weapons grade gear?

the way i figure it, if youre gonna OD on snorting lines, you have to be on it for days, keep snorting, on and on, until your heart just gives in, thats the only way i can think of, well, that and that weirdo dehydration thing (or my mate shoehorned in, OVER hydration haha, apperenly someone died from that too) that you read about sometimes. in 2003.

oh and who in the world injects K? or coke for that matter? you can shoot yourself full of that shit and die, certainly, but i dont think anyone shoots K for fun, thats real vetereinarian stuff when you have a difficult patient, and even then the response so idiomatic the blood sample is basically useless. i get fucking scared of the dark when i think of how certain veterinarians draw blood, its a matter of life and death for the patient and the nurse uses an open vein drip technique its... it really makes me angry to think of, what the fuck did all that edumacation time money and effort go to?? but i digress, point is your nose can only hold so much, and thats why its really difficult to OD, in the toxic sense, you can suffocate from your own vomit or blood, thats one thing, but in its strictly medical sense, you get what im saying, i cant be arsed to write more, think i just might have shat myself too

12. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

In Boogie Nights that chick ODs on some bad coke, starts fitting and shit, bloody coming out the nose etc but I remember the dude saying to get some new gear. So maybe some stuff can just react badly to certain people and they 'OD' that way? I dunooooo

13. SAM2010

SAM2010 Member

Yeah, I've seen that documentary too.

14. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

haha well yeh i but it's still relevant to real life.. isnt it? ha

15. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

This all happened in my hometown, in an abandoned post office building right near east croydon station, great idea and great place to have a rave but the problem was the way the rave was organised. Place was filled up with kids, people were not being checked properly on the door (loads of peoples bags didn't get searched etc) and therefore it's caused this shit giving bad publicity to squat raves. If a 15 year old didn't die, shenanigans mentioned in original post and the place didn't nearly break out into a riot they could not say anything about the rave other than it was in east croydon station and people were getting messy up in there. Squat raves have gone down hill recently due to the amount of kids that show up there, don't get me wrong I was going to squat raves when I was 14/15 getting messy as fuck but I was with older people, these kids go in groups and they don't have a clue what they are doing just think it will be a laugh to take fuck loads of drugs and cause trouble. Main reason I only go to legal events or squat parties that I.D. for over 18's on the doors these days

logikz likes this.
  16. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

all of this...

can't be arsed with squat parties now unless it's a crew i know, and are guaranteed to put a sick and well organised party... or unless i'm playing.

speaking of which... shameless advertisement
    https://www.facebook.com/events/272059229643549/?fref=ts