Kick Ass

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
Unsure of what to watch last night, a friend and I ended up watching Kick Ass..... Now i have (without seeing) talked a bit of trash about this film as I thought it was some kinda heart warming family fun about some kid who dresses as a super hero, gets his ass kicked and eventually gets the courage to beat up a bully and maybe his friends dress up to for a laugh.... end of story.

Fuck me was i wrong?

Kick Ass is actually a really fucking good film. Has anyone else seen it? Its much darker than i expected, the action scenes are really shot well (the jaunty cuts make it seem so slick) and the violence is crazy mad.

got another opinion?

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
Unsure of what to watch last night, a friend and I ended up watching Kick Ass..... Now i have (without seeing) talked a bit of trash about this film as I thought it was some kinda heart warming family fun about some kid who dresses as a super hero, gets his ass kicked and eventually gets the courage to beat up a bully and maybe his friends dress up to for a laugh.... end of story.

Fuck me was i wrong?

Kick Ass is actually a really fucking good film. Has anyone else seen it? Its much darker than i expected, the action scenes are really shot well (the jaunty cuts make it seem so slick) and the violence is crazy mad.

got another opinion?

my sentiments exactly mate (y)

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
yep liked kick ass...have you seen pineaple express...that is pretty damn good too
Kick Ass is dope. Any film that gets a 12 year old girl to say the word cunt is win in my eyes

Pinapple Express i never really got into. Was the only one of the Seth Rogen flicks i thought was a bit meh. I've tried to watch it 2 or 3 times and its just not that funny

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
lol, when he first dressess up and gets juxed by that thug and then run over, i figured that was a dream sequence imaginging if he did do it.... but no. it was (film) real...... then when that 12 year old shows up and starts cutting peoples legs off i was like WTF!!!!

Pineapple express is good but it what i was expecting, maybe not so much violence but it still met expectations. i think its a good film tho, i like the scripting

Best film i've seen in a while mate, what did it for me was the contrast between the family comedy and the uber blood thirsty action sequences especially when it shows you how the carnage in the warehouse started. Sick film.

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist
Watched it a little while ago and thought it was awesome! Loads of good films about at the moment! Inception was amazing, The Other Guys is fucking hilarious and I'm just about to watch The Expendables which I've heard good things about.

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
Just bought this on blu ray the other day.

Big daddy and hit girl made the movie for sure.

Nick Cage was fantastic - love the part where he is shooting his daughter in the chest.

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
From what I'm seeing here I have to see this movie. I recently got a sneak preview of "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World," I'd check it out.