Kibon - Thousand [CHILL / RELAXED TUNE]

yeah its chilled out man, i find the drums pretty scatty though..not sure about the kick..nice pad in the background but either its my internet being dodgy or it seems it jumps around a bit with the beat, but chilled man

Smokin spliff now.....

very chilled but beats do seem to skip funny...

a lot of work needed on this but the idea is ok

Thanks for the feedback ! Yes heard it my self this morning , I didn't realise that they were skipping but i will fix it this afternoon and then upload a correct version .. I didn't place my patterns correct. But I was a bit worried that the tune itself is a bit boring ..? or do I better keep it simple ? (this is only my second tune I made so I still have a lot to learn )

easy mate.
tbh the beats are not geared at chilled as the pattern is not relaxing but taxing to keep up with.
Need to adjust the synth so that it sounds less obvious that its played on a keyboard. Try quantizing the notes so they keep rhytm.
i like what you have tried to do mate. needs some work tho.
peace

easy mate.
tbh the beats are not geared at chilled as the pattern is not relaxing but taxing to keep up with.
Need to adjust the synth so that it sounds less obvious that its played on a keyboard. Try quantizing the notes so they keep rhytm.
i like what you have tried to do mate. needs some work tho.
peace

well to be honest , I didn't use a keyboard .. but I still understand what you mean , thanks for the tips mate !

uploaded a new version , tried to get rid of all the skippy parts and added a few new samples to give it some more variation ..

gettin better m8 kinda reminds of a aphex twin vibe or sumfin maybe you could make some crazy beat edits maybe wiv sum effects like a flange or phase??? to keep with that style....?? or like fratanize says like make it more of a 2 step instead all about playin round...

gettin better m8 kinda reminds of a aphex twin vibe or sumfin maybe you could make some crazy beat edits maybe wiv sum effects like a flange or phase??? to keep with that style....?? or like fratanize says like make it more of a 2 step instead all about playin round...

Aight thanks for the tips mate ! yeah I'm still figuring out how to work properly with effects ..

Back
Top Bottom