kfc

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
had a mate who worked in kfc.
he said that the ingrediants to make the special coating on the chicken is 50% salt and pepper.
go on heart attack

BashyFashy

Their BBQ sauce is the Shiznit though!

especially when accompanied by a boneless box....mmm.

looks like kfc for dinner then lol.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
had a mate who worked in kfc.
he said that the ingrediants to make the special coating on the chicken is 50% salt and pepper.
go on heart attack
I worked there aswell an he's probly about right... an the other 50 is flower. But you dont wana know what shit they put in the gravey :resick:

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
i dont really eat fast food anymore...although i do get a kebab every now n then because i get back late from football and asda is shut

mr A

VIP Junglist
I worked there aswell an he's probly about right... an the other 50 is flower. But you dont wana know what shit they put in the gravey :resick:
What about the meat. Surely it's not real chicken fillet or even chicken? Is it street pigeon?

mr A

VIP Junglist
its pumped full of all sorts'a shit...apparently u can find cow teticles n wierd shit like that.:drunk:
Stop it man, your making me hungry! Wonder why they don't advertise what they put in their shit, Surely they'd get loads more customers?

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Stop it man, your making me hungry! Wonder why they don't advertise what they put in their shit, Surely they'd get loads more customers?
Init..i mean hardly anywhere sells cow testicles..people will goto kfc to get thier fix mmmmmmmmmmmm

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
What about the meat. Surely it's not real chicken fillet or even chicken? Is it street pigeon?
It's not even a type of bird mate... It's homeless cats, dog's, an the odd rodent thrown in there for a bit of verity