Keyboard

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Ez! Looking to buy myself a midi keyboard! Budget of £100 max, but cheap and worth buying would be brilliant! Not a hardcore producer right now been going under a week lol so doesnt need to be top notch, as i said just something worth buying, as cheap as possible, just £100 max budget but would rather not let it be that much!

Had a look at this one :: http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR320051 :: What do you think?

Thanks in advance guys

Last edited:
for this amount every controlles keys will be pretty shit, oxygen V8 might be the best choice for that money, or buy a used one. The novation remote sl is pretty cheap at the moment because the 2nd version mk II is out, which i bought :not_worth, relativley expensive, but its worth its price

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KpZnef16Yw&feature=player_embedded

get one of these, u will be able to do this....

On a serious note, i have one of these, still in the box, never used and never will be used, i am lookin to sell...

1366_original.jpg

Definitely go for the Behringer keys. People will say stay away but they make some decent midi products. Audio on the other hand..

I have a few mates who use the keys for their dnb productions.

Why Buy bearing form us

Professional china bearing wholesaler company.oem-bearing.com is a leading world-wide wholesaler company. We supply more than 100 thousand high-quality merchandise and famous brand name products, all at wholesale prices. Begin online shopping now and start your wholesale sourcing here today. Experience professional service and quality products made in China.skf bearingWhy not become our member now?Registering to be a member will only take seconds, after which we will reward you with a member-only coupon, usable immediately. You'll also receive free help from our sales representatives, from answering all your questions to recommending the latest products. All we require is a valid email address. Get discounts Start buying online now!fag bearingWholesale in very low minimum quantity You can try our first class services by initially making small quantity orders. Most of our merchandises can be initially purchased in single units as a sample product and also at sample prices. Buy larger amounts and receive discounts and cheaper prices.nsk bearingFast delivery for wholesale from China We use DHL, EMS and UPS to ship all our packages. From China to major destinations such as the U.S., Europe and Australia, the total shipping time only takes 2 to 5 days. No hassle!bearing

I use the Oxygen 8 v2 as well.

Very sweet, no problems.

you should use it for DJing with Traktor as well. The keyboard has everything you need to get started. You can use it to crossfade, filter sweep, equalize, trigger effects, loop, cue etc. This coupled with your keyboard is pretty sick as you've got yourself a decent learning setup.

Back
Top Bottom