VIP Junglist
i wish i could upload says daniel
its danwell in my house
his mans are passed out on the couch
were gettin skied
theyre couch negas
DAN says his hand are tingeling yet he cant he cant feel his lips
me im all like shit im all kike like [SUP]what the fuck a sup/[/SUP]
so i got my man all skied and shit my door key smells good smells like real good at this point whats cookin

check this mix out were getting this and its awesome and ARK THE MANS FOOT IS LIKE GHOST
http://soundcloud.com/danwell_dj/may-mix-2012-off-the-cuff

its a good mix if you dont know now you know. its drum and bass. the good stuff.

i didnt listen to dnb for like aaaaaaages and dans got heaps fking HEAPS of dnb and its good buddy
the kind dnb that we like here in holland

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Ask him to tell you one of his stories about growing up in a young offenders institute. Worth their weight in gold imo..

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
DAN. DAAAAAAAAAN. how in the f#@k you realize how bad my hangover is!??!?! FUCK who drinks like you do@?!? i need a few days at a spa, im too old to keep up with you. too old, and my femur is barely connecting. your a speng btw. say whats up to pascal and jamie word up nega.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
That awkward "Yeah we're hard as nails i'm not going to kiss you moment, before they took their tops of & passionately kissed, then got all embarrased"

After they got over the initial frightened reaction to their new found love & had noshed each other off millitantly in the club bogs...

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
HAAHAA JOKES ON YOU BIG BOY BECAUSE WE TOTALLY MADE OUT so now whos the gay. yeah. whos looking stupid now

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
not sure but his boys were there, really cool people. we had a bunch of fun, although they did pass out on the sofa when me and dans were getting skied out our fucking face. but great people none the less. also you faggot call me when youre in town, youll see. itll be fun, we will spend the most part behind central station with a man named david of a urine persuasion. you know that dont you joline. i love you a little. and i want you. behind central.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
not sure but his boys were there, really cool people. we had a bunch of fun, although they did pass out on the sofa when me and dans were getting skied out our fucking face. but great people none the less. also you faggot call me when youre in town, youll see. itll be fun, we will spend the most part behind central station with a man named david of a urine persuasion. you know that dont you joline. i love you a little. and i want you. behind central.
i may be in town for inno in the 'dam if i can find the funds in time.

you're supplying the heron though.

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
I'm sooo coming back to Amsterdam soon. I'm in love with this place. City never sleeps. Neither do I. Went on a club crawl last night I don't remember squat. Was being fed vodka by a rep lady and apparently pissed in a canal and fell asleep in a road