Kevin Rudolf RMX

vocals initially sound a bit odd at that pace, but they seem to "grow" on me...drums could use some more interest. musically, it sounds great, i would love to hear a final version. when you say you don't usually produce, you should rethink that...

vocals initially sound a bit odd at that pace, but they seem to "grow" on me...drums could use some more interest. musically, it sounds great, i would love to hear a final version. when you say you don't usually produce, you should rethink that...

cheers :)

Lol... doesn't sound bad to me.

For someone who "doesn't make tunes very often", the Prod sounds pretty good and the track is Limited.:D

The Gated String Synth gets old after a while along with the vocal... maybe do some edits here and there after the first couple minutes to keep those feeling fresh.

Prod sounds solid!

Some thoughts. I thought it was primed for a bass riff to drop in somewhere.
It all sounds ok musically as in everything fits and that, but I thought the piano line and the keys/pads kinda constantly 'hung' in a melancholic way without resolving, giving the feel of a constant intro.
Sounds ok, but I would think this song calls for a bit more of a cliched, (nothing wrong with that) cheese (but good quality) 'Let it ROCK' sound.

Back
Top Bottom