Ketz Tunes

Ketz

Thinkin outside the box..
ez people :D managed to post a thread in the wrong section of this website, so hope this is the right one!

been makin tunes seriously since late 2007, mainly using reason 4. would really like to get some feedback from you guys, if u can be asked to click the link!

www.myspace.com/ketzdnb

my fav is not on the myspace music player, if u scroll down theres another player titled "collab section" theres a tune called "Barricade (Remix)" - hope u guys could have a listen!

cheers and more than happy to review ur tunes as a return in favour! :D

ez Ketz

eazy bud.
Barricade sounds good mate. Nice atmospherics. Drums are nice mate. lots of variation.
Bass works well and helps keep the tune movin.
nice one mate.

thanks boyz for the reviews! will defo be sure to check ur stuff out and give ya sum feedback in return (not now, am gettin pissed with mates lol!)

but @ nutek - mate i keep entering ur url in my search page on myspace and it dont work!! i can see ur site separately but can't add u as a friend! lol add me intsead boss :D

wicked man, theres a few links on my signature where u can post ur tunes up and get feedback from fellow dnb producers so if u want more feedback feel free to check em out 174 and drumnbass.be (plus theres loadsa free samples to download etc etc! all speicific to dnb!)

any more takers more than welcome!

ez people
Ketz

Back
Top Bottom