Ketz & Kryteria - Code Error

defo man... as i always say whith your tunes, although the genre aint my thing your tunes are always bangers!

I'd love to give this a listen. But for some unknown reason, my PC never loads up any players on myspace, there's always an error which stops me from listening to anything posted here thats linked to myspace......bummer!

Heavy tune lads! Big up! Looking forward to the EP!

I'd love to give this a listen. But for some unknown reason, my PC never loads up any players on myspace, there's always an error which stops me from listening to anything posted here thats linked to myspace......bummer!

Have you tried listening to them in a different browser mate?

tune is sounding really nice and heavy! really like the sound on this, the reece is baaad

LARGE, as per!

Richie stix: maybe you should make it your thing pal lol ;)

LARGE, as per!

Richie stix: maybe you should make it your thing pal lol ;)

nah... this tecky stuff seems real samey and reptative to me (as i'm sure jump up/jungle/liquid does to other heads) but ketz seems to enfuse pure grime and dare i say it, jumpy business to the tracks!

LARGE, as per!

thanks bro! big ups!

@ Richie nice one man i do try bring in other influences where i can, yeah nowadays dnb is very segregated, the way i see it long as it sounds dope im not fussed what sub genre it is :D

nah... this tecky stuff seems real samey and reptative to me (as i'm sure jump up/jungle/liquid does to other heads) but ketz seems to enfuse pure grime and dare i say it, jumpy business to the tracks!

why dont you open you ears then? lol jokes mate. i know what you mean, but the techy stuff has the edge on all of it imo, but its a shame everything gets pigeon holed into genres. its all just breakbeat really. if your a producer its important not to have these biases because in the end it will only stiffle the creativity. do it all i say!

thanks bro! big ups!

no probs mate your tunes are big n bad. top draw!

@ Richie nice one man i do try bring in other influences where i can, yeah nowadays dnb is very segregated, the way i see it long as it sounds dope im not fussed what sub genre it is :D

why dont you open you ears then? lol jokes mate. i know what you mean, but the techy stuff has the edge on all of it imo, but its a shame everything gets pigeon holed into genres. its all just breakbeat really. if your a producer its important not to have these biases because in the end it will only stiffle the creativity. do it all i say!

for sure man... normally make jump up myself, started on a reggae/liquid vibe and it came more naturally to me! as much as people love to diss jump up, call it simple, less musical etc... but getting those rough and heavy sounds all to fit is way harder than you think!

Finally, my PC loaded up the myspace player and I got to listen to this tune. I also took the time to listen to every tune you have in your player, and here are my thoughts.

I wish I hadnt! I now feel like I should give up on trying to produce music myself, because every single tune in your playlist is on another level. Absolutely stellar production and sequencing. I cannot even begin to imagine being able to write anything even remotely close to your stuff.

You sir...........are a genius!

Finally, my PC loaded up the myspace player and I got to listen to this tune. I also took the time to listen to every tune you have in your player, and here are my thoughts.

I wish I hadnt! I now feel like I should give up on trying to produce music myself, because every single tune in your playlist is on another level. Absolutely stellar production and sequencing. I cannot even begin to imagine being able to write anything even remotely close to your stuff.

You sir...........are a genius!

wow thanks bro! really kind of u to say :D i really work hard on my music so that really means a lot to me man - big up yaself! :gang_bang

Back
Top Bottom