Ketz - Inside the Demon's Womb

Ketz

Thinkin outside the box..
ez peeps! :D

something i finished a while back, i've sent it off for a final master / mixdown and a few tweaks so it may not be perfect (I'll be featuring some guys on it fingers crossed - details tbc lol) but this is due to be my first release :)

would love to hear what you think about it, as always i'm more than happy to review your tracks in return

its at the top of my myspaz player - Inside the Demon's Womb

www.myspace.com/ketzdnb

all comments appreciated - good, bad and ugly! :D

ez mate yeah i like that demons womb tune and if im was back in the uk i would love to come to essex and collab you have some good ideas mate and i think i heard a little sample of a dj rectangle record in there ..

nice 1

if ya wanna check my tunes my page is

www.myspace.com/djtormalean

:wave:

ez mate :D thanks for checkin it out! no dj rectangle sample in there sorry to dissapoint lol

will check out ur stuff tonight man (at work at the mo! lol) and add u on myspace :gang_bang

peace

Nice work. I wish my car wasnt scrap cause i'd love to roll listening to this. and who came up with that name...sick basically best i heard all week

Nice work. I wish my car wasnt scrap cause i'd love to roll listening to this. and who came up with that name...sick basically best i heard all week

haha thanks man! the name I got from watching some classic anime films, theres this sick one called "Legend of the Overfiend" (about demons, really sick and twisted film) the sequel was called Legend of the Demon's Womb, so thats where it kinda comes from ;)

sort your car out! lol

peace

Back
Top Bottom