Ketz - Diseased World (WIP)

thanks guys! :D yeah i hope to finish this one eventually, turned out to be one of those tunes i've just sat on for a good while as been busy with other projects, still need to get some more edits in there so watch this space! ;)

Listening now mate, reminds me of when pendulum were good in the intro, likin' the style mate.
Very dark tune mate, apparently already your friend on myspace too lol.

haha nice one matey :D thanks for checkin it out! yeah i've added quite a few peeps from this lovely forum :)

thanks guys! :D yeah i hope to finish this one eventually, turned out to be one of those tunes i've just sat on for a good while as been busy with other projects, still need to get some more edits in there so watch this space! ;)

coool.

Did you cut it short on purpose to stream on the net? the tune sounds near completion to me.

coool.

Did you cut it short on purpose to stream on the net? the tune sounds near completion to me.

well what u hear is all i've done so far man :D i still want to get the 1st half just the way i want it before moving onto the 2nd drop, then hopefully job done! :)

thank you very much mate! i did spend a lot of time mixing / eqin / going crazy tryin to get the drums right lol! :D much appreciated ;)

Back
Top Bottom