kettering massive

mc gunshot

:finger2::Ogreetings noblemen i am the legendary mc gunshot. you may remember me from my famous 1 liner. you no wen the mc gunshot spits his spitin bare bullits my bumbaclart frend. a yo hold tite long john in ur abcence. u no wen i walk into the bludclart asda i purcharce bare rubicon mango cos iv got drymouth from the fat splif i just smoked in renult 5 gt turbo.:pimp::pimp::pimp::mkay:

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

wer the bludclart reply

Ket Ring

Its what you get after a heavy session on Ketamine & you've excreted your innards & indeed very soul out of your gritter.

Also, Demetrious HATES you.

Just so you know...

---------- Post added at 10:55 ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 ----------

People call me gunshot cus my cocky shoots blanks, always trying to nyam off couple poo pirates planks, closest to a knife I have is Armitage Shanks, I like to pass my time with lots of pokey bum wanks.

:finger2::Ogreetings noblemen i am the legendary mc gunshot. you may remember me from my famous 1 liner. you no wen the mc gunshot spits his spitin bare bullits my bumbaclart frend. a yo hold tite long john in ur abcence. u no wen i walk into the bludclart asda i purcharce bare rubicon mango cos iv got drymouth from the fat splif i just smoked in renult 5 gt turbo.:pimp::pimp::pimp::mkay:

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

wer the bludclart reply

Kettering is a really nice place this time of year
I'm surprised more people dont visit
Looking at it objectively
Let us not dwell on such issues

Yearn for the sunkissed mango juice
Or bask in the radiance of Asda
Utilise all that is at your disposal
Reticence isn't the one
Seek out new wheels
Embark on the GT Turbo journey
Let go, it wont hurt
Feel free to read downwards

Please...

Kettering is a really nice place this time of year
I'm surprised more people dont visit
Looking at it objectively
Let us not dwell on such issues

Yearn for the sunkissed mango juice
Or bask in the radiance of Asda
Utilise all that is at your disposal
Reticence isn't the one
Seek out new wheels
Embark on the GT Turbo journey
Let go, it wont hurt
Feel free to read downwards

Please...

Brilliant paraphrasing there wayne
Until you got to the line about Mango juice
Not that I dont like Mango Juice, but I just feel like
Times are changing,
You know when you used to go to a shop and pick up a nice
Milkshake?
Anyway, im paraphrasing now and I said I wouldnt.
Not that anyone gives a shit anyway!

Welcome new guy.

Last edited:
Can I just say...
Actually, nevermind i'll make haste in silence
Not withstanding prior verbose
Churlish is your point Matthew
Even so, on board it is taken
Radiotherapy is the key

The Beatles' first bass player Stu Sutcliffe (who died before the Beatles got famous) was a huge Marlon Brando fan. He watched the scene in this movie where Lee Marvin says to Brando, "All the beetles have missed you." "Beetles" was slang for "motorcycle girls." Sutcliffe told John Lennon their group should be named the Beetles, and John added the "a" (for "beat") and the name "Beatles" was born.

listen fi likle jerk off u. u inject ket in your arse demitrius dosent hate me many a time i share a red stripe with him in the garages behind leeroy johnstones house davidddd rodigannnnn

listen fi likle jerk off u. u inject ket in your arse demitrius dosent hate me many a time i share a red stripe with him in the garages behind leeroy johnstones house davidddd rodigannnnn

see you just lost any kind of humour any of us were obtaining from this.

I bet you are a 16 year old white boy really, with acne and busted teeth

Back
Top Bottom