Ketamine

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Yeah, top after party fun!!!
Pay no more than 15 quid a gram..
Watch it tho, coz doin in outside might put you in trouble-no visibility,no balance-etc...Many people i know came home with broken arms and legs and they didint even know!!
And if anyone tells ya you gonna die from that shit, he lies.
Its an anesthetic for animals and babies, safer than any other...Take too much and the worst that can happen is to mentaly go to another world for coupla hours....but you'llbe back!!
STAY OF THA CRACK! DO SPECIAL K!

Oh, and remember...DONT SHOOT IT YOU JERKS!!!...then you die..:afro:

Last edited:

sampa

ShadowSniper
Originally posted by GorDo
Yeah, top after party fun!!!
And if anyone tells ya you gonna die from that shit, he lies.
Its an anesthetic for animals and babies, safer than any other...Take too much and the worst that can happen is to mentaly go to another world for coupla hours
Wrong, a greatly dear friend of mine did it for a few months and it caused him to take his own life, be careful, I'm not saying don't do but watch out.

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
in tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny amounts its the funniest thing in the world.
thing is i normally end up taking far too much & scare the shit outta myself. can easily see how it could go scarily wrong. extreme moderation is the key...

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Sampa said:
Wrong, a greatly dear friend of mine did it for a few months and it caused him to take his own life, be careful, I'm not saying don't do but watch out.
If you do it on your own then YES...it can fuck you up enough to do that..Just like Acid..you need someone sober in the crew to cool down anyryone whos high and goes wrong.
Sorry bout your friend sampa, is shit to loose someone, especially from fuckin drugs...Heard of people gettin hooked on that shit too...apparently when you get addicted, you get the "Far Away" feeling for dayz when you use it, and the only way to ease it down is to shoot more......scary stuff

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
we used to do it at free parties .
there is nothing like fallin over the place in some field in the middle of nowhere. ha ha ha. shame it dont last that long .
we used to get shit loads of liquid k and dry it out so we new it was pure, man that shit was fuked up.

dont ever try driving on it though , that was a scary couple of hours. totenham to reading on k.. never again

i love that shit man , its a quality way to spend an evening.

cant wait till i can make tunes cos im gonna call my first one k hole

Last edited:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Used to love it up until a couple of years back, but not really my sort of thing nowadays. As someone said, its all good in small amounts, but Ive seen people snortin lines first thing in the morning before college/work... :puke:

Charge

VIP Junglist
Always stayed well clear myself, never really felt the urge to try it, i mean its meant for knocking out horses innit? Had a good laugh at others taking it though who fall in ditches and generally can't stand up. Personally i rather stick with what i know!

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Element said:
Personally i rather stick with what i know!
Sooooo.....you always knew what the stuff you do now were huh?
No new experiences.. You knew how weed or beer was even before you tried them! gud man.....

Charge

VIP Junglist
Originally posted by GorDo
Element said:

Sooooo.....you always knew what the stuff you do now were huh?
No new experiences.. You knew how weed or beer was even before you tried them! gud man.....
What i mean is, ive seen so many people make pricks out of emselves on k and got in some pretty shit situations!
Rather stick with stuff i use reguarly and enjoy. have tried/do most shit but there are a few things i have no desire to try!
like k and smack! in other words id rather not try it (if thats ok with you that is??) and carry on using other substances which i enjoy.
:afro:

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
you wanna know exactly what your doing a la breakneck eh giles?
the "there was definately a door in that speaker stack when i last looked. its bloody well ere somewhere" syndrome

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by skope
you wanna know exactly what your doing a la breakneck eh giles?
the "there was definately a door in that speaker stack when i last looked. its bloody well ere somewhere" syndrome
:uberlaugh Stu said about that Hahahah!

hvnt tried it yet altho i wudnt b suprised if i do at sum point, im in no hurry tho...one of my friends done sum n lent on the grate of a fire...to cut a long story short we can now play noughts n crosses on her leg when we have no paper :)