ketamine bike ride

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
went on a ketamine bike ride on tuesday. broke some ribs, skinned my elbow and ended up in a k hole outside my house. regretamine to fuck.

pitts

VIP Junglist
went on a ketamine bike ride on tuesday. broke some ribs, skinned my elbow and ended up in a k hole outside my house. regretamine to fuck.
ouch, any neighbours come and try wake you or anything

a mate of mine did a load of ket just before he left a house party, went into a k hole at the bus stop, someone at the bus stop saw him collapse and rung an ambulance so he came around and he was laid in a hospital bed. Said it was the worst feeling ever waking up in a hospital bed.

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
lol

it just sounds like a recipe for disaster!
respect for the experimental usage though,

so much so im gunna do some crack in a rowing boat. :D

Gumby

VIP Junglist
AW MA GAWD

DUDE...

:sadbana:

---------- Post added at 23:47 ---------- Previous post was at 23:46 ----------

you must have a mean scar now!

you must have a mean scar now!
its not that obvious tbh. they done an amazing job stitching it. the cut was quite clean as well so i think that helped. took 40 stitches in total. 20 to stitch the muscle together, then 20 for the skin.

wish was more obvious though. as the saying goes, bitches dig scars.

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist
ouch, any neighbours come and try wake you or anything

a mate of mine did a load of ket just before he left a house party, went into a k hole at the bus stop, someone at the bus stop saw him collapse and rung an ambulance so he came around and he was laid in a hospital bed. Said it was the worst feeling ever waking up in a hospital bed.
Waking up in a cell is pretty fucking bad!