Kerb Clothing Competition 40 minute mix

jack2290

New 40 minute mix I recorded for the Kerb Competition. If you like what you hear please head over to the facebook page and give my mix a like!!

http://www.facebook.com/KerbClothing

Tracklist:

Nuage - Feel Me

Need For Mirrors - Lo Walk

Lucid Uk - Ink Spill

Enei - One Chance

Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero (Icicle Remix)

Fields, Sine & Mako - Masifi

Andy Skopes & Mr. Joseph - Call To Arms

Getz - Square Of Pegasus

Skeptical - Blue Eyes

Technicolour & Komatic - Changeling

Marcus Intalex - Virgo

Alix Perez, Rockwell & Spectrasoul - Montpellier

Fields - Foundations

T.E.E.D - Garden (Calibre Remix)

Smote - Born To My Soul

Enjoy!

Nice head nodding mix!!! Good to see some different tunes listed and not the usual "bangers" that are flavour of the month.

liked this a lot! interesting tracklist, smooth mixing, you're not afraid to switch styles up which is always good to see... just quality mate, i'll like it on facebook inittt

Nuage - Feel Me

Need For Mirrors - Lo Walk - yeah not too shabby. lil less trebble on feel me. just a tad mind.

Lucid Uk - Ink Spill - tune!! easily my fav track from a member on here. bit of a clang on the drop but noting major. mix was ok. they didn't fuse that well together for me.

Enei - One Chance - these 2 didn't work together imo. no offence. liked the way it came in and kudos on the switch when once chance drums cut out.

Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero (Icicle Remix) - liked where it came in. was a bit harsh on the first bass note of floating zero, nice mix tho. liked the switch too.

Fields, Sine & Mako - Masifi - wicked! really digged everything about this blend.

Andy Skopes & Mr. Joseph - Call To Arms - yeah ok

Getz - Square Of Pegasus - yeah was ok, dont know either of these 2 that well. liking this tune alot.

Skeptical - Blue Eyes - into's drums didn't sit that well with the break on the other tune. sounded better when the other tune calmed down. liked the drop over the pad sounds. lil less mid on the pad.

Technicolour & Komatic - Changeling - nicely eq'd they different drum patterns fitted together nicley. would have ended the mix earlier tho before blue eyes got more elements on the go.

Marcus Intalex - Virgo - nice mix. this came in loud tho, less mid and challenging would have had more room to breathe

Alix Perez, Rockwell & Spectrasoul - Montpellier - wasnt a fan of the intro over the breakdown (pet hate of mine) would have switched it in when the drums cut out of montpellier and that vocal stab was present. rest of the mix was cool!

Fields - Foundations - wickard!

T.E.E.D - Garden (Calibre Remix) - swish! really digged this. sat lovely over the bass. the stabs and vocals had all the room they needed. great mix. was gutted the previous tracks bass had to cut away tbh.

Smote - Born To My Soul - not bad

this was cool. much prefered the last 2 thirds to the first section. it got much better after floating zero. impressed with the selection, some belters in there and mainly lesser known tunes thats still rock it. well played.

Nuage - Feel Me

Need For Mirrors - Lo Walk - yeah not too shabby. lil less trebble on feel me. just a tad mind.

Lucid Uk - Ink Spill - tune!! easily my fav track from a member on here. bit of a clang on the drop but noting major. mix was ok. they didn't fuse that well together for me.

Enei - One Chance - these 2 didn't work together imo. no offence. liked the way it came in and kudos on the switch when once chance drums cut out.

Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero (Icicle Remix) - liked where it came in. was a bit harsh on the first bass note of floating zero, nice mix tho. liked the switch too.

Fields, Sine & Mako - Masifi - wicked! really digged everything about this blend.

Andy Skopes & Mr. Joseph - Call To Arms - yeah ok

Getz - Square Of Pegasus - yeah was ok, dont know either of these 2 that well. liking this tune alot.

Skeptical - Blue Eyes - into's drums didn't sit that well with the break on the other tune. sounded better when the other tune calmed down. liked the drop over the pad sounds. lil less mid on the pad.

Technicolour & Komatic - Changeling - nicely eq'd they different drum patterns fitted together nicley. would have ended the mix earlier tho before blue eyes got more elements on the go.

Marcus Intalex - Virgo - nice mix. this came in loud tho, less mid and challenging would have had more room to breathe

Alix Perez, Rockwell & Spectrasoul - Montpellier - wasnt a fan of the intro over the breakdown (pet hate of mine) would have switched it in when the drums cut out of montpellier and that vocal stab was present. rest of the mix was cool!

Fields - Foundations - wickard!

T.E.E.D - Garden (Calibre Remix) - swish! really digged this. sat lovely over the bass. the stabs and vocals had all the room they needed. great mix. was gutted the previous tracks bass had to cut away tbh.

Smote - Born To My Soul - not bad

this was cool. much prefered the last 2 thirds to the first section. it got much better after floating zero. impressed with the selection, some belters in there and mainly lesser known tunes thats still rock it. well played.

Cheers man appreciate you taking the time to check it out. Heard Ink Spill for the first time in Critical Dispatch and loved it instantly, such a tune! Glad you liked it for the most part, would def agree the first third was the weakest section. Cheers though very happy with that :) look forward to your next mix mate!

Back
Top Bottom