Kenny Kens Hip Op Thread

Not a track but the rhythm roulette series is worth a watch if no-one has ever seen it. some top 'blind' crate digging and sampling skills. Needs a madlib one...

Not a track but the rhythm roulette series is worth a watch if no-one has ever seen it. some top 'blind' crate digging and sampling skills. Needs a madlib one...

some of those are really good...i like watching how they process things. Just Blaze was crazy how he was thinking ahead... Have you ever watched Mr.greens vids like this?

there is a bunch of them tho...a little twist

some of those are really good...i like watching how they process things. Just Blaze was crazy how he was thinking ahead... Have you ever watched Mr.greens vids like this?

there is a bunch of them tho...a little twist

Watching these has given me the urge to buy an akai mpc. Just so easy and efficient to punch out ideas. Might have to treat myself.

Watching these has given me the urge to buy an akai mpc. Just so easy and efficient to punch out ideas. Might have to treat myself.
I know mang...I always think about getting those. He makes it look so easy too. Sample this hit this button three times....play a bass on a keyboard for a four year old and here is the finished product hahaha

just popped in here to say mpc's are fucking sick, so easy to use once you know what you doing, my mate that produces hip hop have one and many a night we have spent chinged to fuck mucking about on that thing haha

Back
Top Bottom