Kenny Kens Hip Op Thread

Get the hell on earth....it's slightly better as a whole album IMO but both are bangers....

I do need to try grab hell on earth, its just hard to find, the only way I got infamous is cause they did a repress and I grabbed it off red eye records, there gonna be a repress of return to the 36 chambers soon, will be bang on that when its been done, also they got Genius / Gza - Liquid Swords up for pre order, hate pre ordering shit like this though cause it can take fucking months to come through (happened before lol)

I do need to try grab hell on earth, its just hard to find, the only way I got infamous is cause they did a repress and I grabbed it off red eye records, there gonna be a repress of return to the 36 chambers soon, will be bang on that when its been done, also they got Genius / Gza - Liquid Swords up for pre order, hate pre ordering shit like this though cause it can take fucking months to come through (happened before lol)

Really that sucks.....you can find hell on earth over here used for not that much but can find them on amazon new for like 25 murican $ on amazon...

Really that sucks.....you can find hell on earth over here used for not that much but can find them on amazon new for like 25 murican $ on amazon...

yeah I did have a look on discogs and there are loads of cheap copies but all in America :( cheapest I could find over here but like £32 without shipping not even in good condition lol

Sapient/Fool for Gold....this dude is one of the most gifted musicians i have ever heard. He does all his production, sings and plays the instruments. How this dude hasn't made it i have no idea....anyway this is his new ep.

I almost posted this one...u like it Euro? It's just ok for me and I like afro but he can get very boring and a lot of times at the end of his verses I have no idea what the fuck he just said ha ha. Polo did good with the beats as always tho!

I almost posted this one...u like it Euro? It's just ok for me and I like afro but he can get very boring and a lot of times at the end of his verses I have no idea what the fuck he just said ha ha. Polo did good with the beats as always tho!

first few tracks not so much, thinking it gets better after that. not blown away though, the guy has a lot of talent for sure .

Back
Top Bottom