• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

Kenny Kens Hip Op Thread

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
safe manu! cannibal ox is some good stuff.....el p is so underrated on production and always loved vast aire....

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
safe manu! cannibal ox is some good stuff.....el p is so underrated on production and always loved vast aire....
el p is a genius very underrated... Mate let me hear the prod and i loved straight away.

Oh yea i know some recent UK stuff aswell. I try produce similar to this i always think theyre sampling cartoons or some shit? I like in any case.

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
el p is a genius very underrated... Mate let me hear the prod and i loved straight away.

Oh yea i know some recent UK stuff aswell. I try produce similar to this i always think theyre sampling cartoons or some shit? I like in any case.

Nice one Manu...that beat is sick and like the way he was flowing.

Have u checked run the jewels yet? El p and killer mike

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
When I was a wee lad in France, we used to hear a lot of rap on the radio. I know you guys aren't French, but it's still worth posting!