KENNY KEN, MC FEARLESS, CRISSY CRISS 13th nov @ SYNDICATE, BLACKPOOL

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
Dirty Mother Phunkers proudly present......................................................

!!RECOGNIZE!! - Fri 13th November - THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everybody get ready for a very, very special treat from the Dirty Mother Phunkers.
As its the last event of the year we are going all out and getting 2 DRUM & BASS LEGENDS AND 1 OF DUBSTEPS BIGGEST NAMES, yes thats right 3 HEADLINERS!!!!

KENNY KEN(Mix and Blen):-

Kenny Ken started DJing back in 1989,before that he was workin as a ticket collector and railman on the London Underground.He got into playing music by going to the early warehouse parties like,Genesis,Sunrise,Biology,Energy and so on.”I used to go to all the so called incrowd parties where DJ’s like Grooverider,Fabio,Frankie Valentine,Tony Wilson,Paul Oakenfold,Bones and Carl Cox used to play”.It was while going to these all night parties and then having to go straight to work that he decided to try being a DJ.”I went out and bought myself a set of Technics and started to practice and was given a really good mixing lesson by Dean who was one half of Dem 2 who were big back then.I started of by playin Acid House and Garage at small gigs for my mates Jimmy Evans and Steven Mills(thanks guys).I started playing regular on the radio on a pirate station called Centerforce which I left after about a year and moved to Dance FM along with DJ’s like Mr C and Rob Atkinson.One night I was at a Genesis rave and Lenny Dee had’nt turned up and the DJ who was playing had another gig to go to so I begged Wayne the promoter to let me go home and get my records,it’ll only take me five minutes.I came back with a converted milkcrate full of records and got behind the decks which is when my bottle went a bit cos now I’m on the best party at that time, infront of a massive crowd of hardcore ravers.I played for about half hour and played well before Lenny turned up.That was when I decided to leave my job and start Djing full time.

CRISSY CRISS (Radio 1xtra):-

Kenny Ken's stepson.
The youngest DJ/Presenter at present to broadcast nationally on BBC Radio One. Introduced to a set of decks aged 5 by his step-dad Kenny Ken, he then started to teach himself to mix aged 9. The following year, Crissy covered for Kenny Ken at a festival in Essex to play after Mickey Finn. At age 11 he joined drum & bass pirate station Kool FM and played his first club set at The End in London thanks to DJ Zinc who requested Crissy to play. Crissy has played at major drum & bass nights across the UK and elsewhere such as New York, Toronto, Norway, Switzerland, France, Germany and more. Crissy started production work from the age of 12 making music on a gaming console then moved up to much larger programmes and hardware equipment. He released his first track on Back2Basics recordings in 2004. Since then Crissy has signed to Back2Basics Records and Mix n Blen Records and also have forthcoming releases for Twisted Individuals labels Grid and Zombie and also Kenny Ken & Maces PlanetFunk label.

MC FEARLESS:-

As most Jungle MC’s, MC Fearless has been running the UK Drum n Bass circuit for the good part of his career. Blazing hot venues, late night motorway runs to get from gig to gig, to tearing apart every stage at every event, every weekend of every year. To some, the lifestyle seems lavish and exciting but to Mr. Fearless, it’s just another day at the office.

For the first 10 years of his career, the bad boy London MC exploded on the scene and hustled his way through the trenches and built up the name MC Fearless to a household name for every Jungle music lover. After sitting in the top 5 for 10 years consecutively amongst the best in the business, Fearless knew that it was time to go over the top. “I never aimed to be the #1 guy. When you sit in the number spot, there is only 1 way to go after that.” Explains Fearless. “For me, I just want to maintain my position among the best of the best. Consistency is what has kept me around for so many years. I also realized though that to maintain your position, you must maintain your Hustle.

******************************NEW VENUE************************************

We unveil our new venue - THE SYNDICATE SUPERCLUB - THE UK'S BIGGEST CLUB!!

WE WILL BE HOSTING OUR NEXT NIGHT AT THE SYNDICATE IN LEVEL 3!!!! THIS IS THE VIP ROOM AT THE SIDE OF THE CLUB WITH ITS OWN ENTRANCE ON KING STREET (opposite The Blue Room)

WITH A NEW IMPROVED SOUND SYSTEM, EXTRA LIGHTING AND LASERS THIS PROMISES TO BE RARE TREAT FOR ALL YOU RAVERS!!!!

SPECIAL DRINKS OFFERS ON THE NIGHT!!

=============================================

!THE FINAL CHAPTER! Fri 13th November

Lineup :-

KENNY KEN(Mix and Blen)
CRISSY CRISS(Radio 1xtra)
MC FEARLESS(The Bad Boy MC )

Dirty Mother Phunkers
Rob 'Del Terror'
Matti J
Tew
Jargon