KEMZINO 1 HOUR EVIL DNB MIX - Something for the headstrong

KEMZ

Blatant Royal Status
VIP Junglist
This is mix i put together on Sunday 17th May for those that like there dnb a bit bigger and bolder. no niceness here just large nasty stuff - some old, some new - enjoy! feedback welcome:) DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.dnbshare.com/download/KEMZINO1HOUREVILDNBMIXMAY2009.mp3.html
320 kbps Mp3 - 141mb file size
1. I'm Free- Alix Perez
2. Unknown - Unknown
3. Borderline - Axiom & Optiv
4. Vital Signs - Proxima
5. Muted - Data
6. Stoppit - Spor
7. Dead Souls - Axiom
8. Waves - Stress Level (Survival Remix)
9. Unknown - AK1200
10. Unknown - Unknown
11. Tear Down - The Upbeats
12. Moon Clouds - Misanthrop
13. Lynx Is Playing At My House - Sinistaar
14. Rock n Roll Baby - Axiom
15. Owesley - NC-17
16. Leffe - Raiden & The Sect
17. End in Tears - Axiom
18. Black Rain - Misanthrop
19. Nightwatch - Axiom
20. Survival Of The Fittest - NC-17​

mixed with Vinyl on 2 Vestax PDX 2000 & Denon DNX100 mixer

Last edited:
Ahhhh safe!!! I need a new mix to get me through work tomorrow.
Tracklisting looks vomit inducing. on this man! :2thumbs:

only heard 1st 15 minutes, fucked my mind already - in a most pleasant way!!

Nice work ;)

Do we get to hear something like this on your show?

indeed Tony yes mate, but i do play all styles, i buy all genres but def lean into the darker edges :)

typically live i switch it up a bit and cover alot of flavours, i try to rep whats going on in all dnb put together

theres a lack of mixes of this nature on the site so thought ide stick one up there for the peeps than want some damage other tracks simply dont reach.

cheers man:)

2 words i should have used describing this tape, er sorry mix: 'Thrash' & 'Brutal' hehe

As there is so many mixes up on here it was the pdx useage that got me to dload this big up, the tune selection flow's at a decent pace the hour just flew by nice one.

whats the tune @ 53.53 that snare is tight as:)

hate to be a nuisance but can someone mirror this for me? dnbshare just doesn't want to be my friend as far as DLin' mixes...99% of the time it won't complete the DL before the server times out...:confused:

As there is so many mixes up on here it was the pdx useage that got me to dload this big up, the tune selection flow's at a decent pace the hour just flew by nice one.

whats the tune @ 53.53 that snare is tight as:)

that would be Nightwatch by Axiom :)

nice one. ta Le gash:)

One very filthy mix an some tight mixing, not the usual double drops im used to hearin so it was good for a change to hear each tune roll out, 1 or 2 tunes i weren't feelin but thats my personal preference other than that one very well put mix mate very enjoyable! will keep an eye for your next one! big up!

Back
Top Bottom