KEMIKAL WEAPONZ....new tech mix

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
ok. this is my first track made with my new monitors.
also found it weird going from 16 to 24 bit.
not used to the new set up yet so i need some constructive crit please. i have found it hard to get that warm analogue feel i could get at 16 bit.
check out the stuttery amens and voices in the intro, quite pleased with them.

www.reverbnation.com/fratanize

KEMIKAL WEAPONZ

peace

Sick tune bro, wicked production. Those monitors have made hell of a difference to the quality of your tracks. Respect.

thanks fellaz. Been waiting anxiously for some feedback.
the 24-bit soundcard has made everything a lot more crisp.
peace

can it not go up to 32bit bro? nice tune by the way.

Very oldskool feel to it.

not good to mc too but wicked to jump about to.

Well dun bruv.

Also frat u sill needa let me know how to hook u up with those packs man? u neva replied to me ;\

can it not go up to 32bit bro? nice tune by the way.

Very oldskool feel to it.

not good to mc too but wicked to jump about to.

Well dun bruv.

Also frat u sill needa let me know how to hook u up with those packs man? u neva replied to me ;\

not sure on that one mate, i imagine so. you can sample at 32. i like making tunes that mc's can't blab all over to be fair. i think tunes that sound better with an mc over are perhaps missing something. Unless its jump up, which seems to be the mc's choice as its basic in its structure.

dint realize about the packs mate. pm me any links and let me know what you want fella.
thanks for your comments.
peace

ez mate :) just listening now like the delayed drums in the intro glitchy jungle - oh yes! :D

sounding crisp as well, good work! from a personal taste i would prefer a tadless panning, sounds a bit too wide at times (but thats just and "imo" thing lol)

lots of edits as well, keeps it interesting throughout

cool jump up vibe, dark as well - nice stuff overall man!

easy nice tunage. The drum before the drop sound a little mecahnical to me. Other than that nice tune. Listened a few times liked it more second time, which is always nice

intro soundin nice bro ;) ..

beats roll nice, soundin crisp, bass is wicked

this tracks big mate has a jungle feel without soundin old if ya get me!! BIG UPS

Back
Top Bottom