Kemal

inf0r said:
Gotta agree with you there, but what about The Calling?! :dutty:
And that new remix of the Typecell tune, fucking ace! ;]

Kemal :thumbsup:

There isn't a smilie that decsribes him proper, hopefully we'll see a flurry of new work soon.. He's had one new tune surface recently? Glimpse of Truth?

:thumbsup:

sdm said:
And that new remix of the Typecell tune, fucking ace! ;]

Kemal :thumbsup:

u talking about "astrocubic"? if so, yeah, thats a sick tune, i think its better than "the callin", and i find it mixes really nicely with pressure drop for that added sickness effect

klusta said:
:not_worth not worthy

yeah, kemal is by far the greatest producer, he hasnt ever let me down, he always comes with the freshness... he is god :lol:

:not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth :not_worth

Last edited:
His tracks are pretty hard to come by I've got a few of his releases but still not enough!! Any pointers to a few hidden gems that I could be missing. I've got his release on Timeless, & the recent re-release of Encrypter from the DCS14 album, plus The remix of Paul Reset's 'Crisis' & his & Rob Data's remix of 'Possession'. Any others that I need?? :spliff:

sayber said:
His tracks are pretty hard to come by I've got a few of his releases but still not enough!! Any pointers to a few hidden gems that I could be missing. I've got his release on Timeless, & the recent re-release of Encrypter from the DCS14 album, plus The remix of Paul Reset's 'Crisis' & his & Rob Data's remix of 'Possession'. Any others that I need?? :spliff:

kemal is the bomb

check out negative recs (gene sequence!!!) which he started with rob data, his own label cryptic audio, maelstrom ep, messiah and other stuff on hardware... can't really recall other stuff atm...

ez

stare said:
kemal is the bomb

check out negative recs (gene sequence!!!) which he started with rob data, his own label cryptic audio, maelstrom ep, messiah and other stuff on hardware... can't really recall other stuff atm...

ez
gene sequence is a mental tune, I still rinse it

he done a couple of bits on Industry I believe

stare said:
kemal is the bomb

ez

Appreciate the help didn't Messiah come out on a Renegade Hardware E.P. a few years ago? i didn't realise he ran Crypitc Audio I'll have to check out some of the releases. :saber:

sayber said:
Appreciate the help didn't Messiah come out on a Renegade Hardware E.P. a few years ago? i didn't realise he ran Crypitc Audio I'll have to check out some of the releases. :saber:

here's some sorta list of kemal (& rob data) stuff what i have anyway...

kemal & rob data - re-animation - architecture
kemal - pitch black/safeguard - cryptic audio
kemal - cluster/pace - cryptic audio
kemal & sinthetix - creature - cryptic audio
kemal - let it move u - industry
kemal - mutation remix - dsci4
kemal & rob data - cyanide/outpost - renegade hardware
kemal & rob data - star trails/hybrid - audio blueprint
bulletproof - nephelim (kemal & rob data remix) - cyanide
kemal & rob data - the mummy/bleed - negative
kemal & rob data - gene sequence/portal - negative
kemal & paul reset - kontempt - underfire
stakka & skynet & kemal & rob data - bios-fear - underfire
dom & roland - imagination (kemal & rob data remix) - moving shadow
pressure rise - no more rain (kemal & rob data remix) - aspect
typecell - astrocubik (kemal remix) - protogen
kemal & rob data - konspiracy - industry
kemal & rob data - plan b/linear - timeless
konflict - bad acid - renegade hardware
konflict - maelstrom ep - renegade hardware
ufo! - my personal blackmail (konflict remix) - skunkrock productions
moth - sugar crashing (kemal & rob data remix) - terraform
stakka & skynet - side fx (kemal & rob data remix) - underfire

but even that's not all...

ez

sayber said:

messiah was on the "aftermath - essential rewindz lp" on hardware

stare said:
messiah was on the "aftermath - essential rewindz lp" on hardware

Stare you are a catalogue of Kemal knowledge thanks for the info. I think I'm going to be record hunting nextweekend when I get payed. The stakka & skynet & kemal & rob data - bios-fear track is sick in fact the whole LP was fucking amazing!!! :not_worth

Back
Top Bottom