Kemal - Whats going on?

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
does anyone have any info what releases are forthcoming from this guy & crytipc audio label?

i know he has a tune with bse called "stranded", but thats forthcoming on bse's label

anyone? :slayer:

GreenBoy said:
does anyone have any info what releases are forthcoming from this guy & crytipc audio label?

i know he has a tune with bse called "stranded", but thats forthcoming on bse's label

anyone? :slayer:

actually comin on kemals label and as much as i know kemal aint happy with that track.. so.. wait a few years :)

souru said:
actually comin on kemals label and as much as i know kemal aint happy with that track.. so.. wait a few years :)

more great news... can life get any better? :lol_board

but does anyone have any listing of his forthcoming tunes?

I love all of Kemal's work. One of my favorite producers. I miss his older stuff though. :respekt:

Havnt heard anything about kemal since his collaboration with Dom 'Ethnicity'.. you cant go past the old konflict days though can ya.

this is not a "konflict appriciation thread"... :teeth:

c'mon guys, somebody must know about the forthcoming stuff from kemal. spill the beans already :beers:

He's doing some live stuff last I heard - wasn't that long ago. Someone posted audio of it on DOA :thumbsup:

Phokus said:
He's doing some live stuff last I heard - wasn't that long ago. Someone posted audio of it on DOA :thumbsup:

managed to find out a little about this Live Thingy .

"evolution" and "odysee" sound prettty dope! but still no info anywhere about releases :cry:

GreenBoy said:
managed to find out a little about this Live Thingy .

"evolution" and "odysee" sound prettty dope! but still no info anywhere about releases :cry:
very different sound comin' from him but it's pretty chill. (y)

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
very different sound comin' from him but it's pretty chill. (y)

yeah, all about his religion nowadays! im kinda fond of his islamic dnb style, nice minimalistlic yet deepful dnb to listen to :razz:

Back
Top Bottom