Kemal-The MasterOf Darkness (PRTCD001)

hektikal

Who can get me a copy or anything else from Kemal?

This man has wicked stuff!!

thanks in advance,

joe aka hektikal..

hektikal said:

Who can get me a copy or anything else from Kemal?

This man has wicked stuff!!

thanks in advance,

joe aka hektikal..

Ohhhh .....Id like it too.

Hey guys,

Glad you enjoy the CD and Kemal's ch00ns....to tell you the truth, this CD was just thrown together by me, and it is not a real CD or anything (i know i know, fake releases suck, but i LOVE Kemal) Anyways, I wish I could hook it up, but I lost all of my DnB MP3s recently in a great 30gb hard drive disaster of 2003. That sux too....if you guys do see it, maybe post the .nfo here, and I can get some memories back!

And if you all enjoy these 'fake' releases from me (with fantabulous ch00ns mind you) then i'll keep releasin em! check IRC n shit for me (EFNet\Scar45)...I release under the group name PARASiTE fyi.

Thanks for the album respekts guys, and even more pr0ps to Kemal, the Master of Darkness (gay title too, i know...just wanted to get it out on the net)

ha haaaaa

PEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

s45

Scar45 said:
Hey guys,

Glad you enjoy the CD and Kemal's ch00ns....to tell you the truth, this CD was just thrown together by me, and it is not a real CD or anything (i know i know, fake releases suck, but i LOVE Kemal) Anyways, I wish I could hook it up, but I lost all of my DnB MP3s recently in a great 30gb hard drive disaster of 2003. That sux too....if you guys do see it, maybe post the .nfo here, and I can get some memories back!

And if you all enjoy these 'fake' releases from me (with fantabulous ch00ns mind you) then i'll keep releasin em! check IRC n shit for me (EFNet\Scar45)...I release under the group name PARASiTE fyi.

Thanks for the album respekts guys, and even more pr0ps to Kemal, the Master of Darkness (gay title too, i know...just wanted to get it out on the net)

ha haaaaa

PEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

s45

Ah, that's why it is so hard to find? Well, i'm busy with some one who will send me a copy..
As this is the tracklist?
1. Faith In Chaos - Possession (Kemal & Rob Data remix)
2. Kemal - Cluster
3. Kemal - Fucking hostile
4. Kemal & Dom - Moulin rouge
5. Kemal & Technical Itch - The calling
6. Kemal - Move you
7. Kemal - Mutationz II
8. Kemal & Rob Data - The messiah
9. Kemal - Pace
10. Kemal & Rob Data - Konspirancy VIP

Cool, and what a small world, innit?

Regards,

Joe aka hektikal.