Kemal & Rob Data part2...

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Ok, so now that we all reasured that Fukin Hostile aint coming out no matter what, the question is:
Since this tune will be buried in the time closet by his own makers, is it ok to brake the "DJ etiquette", and play at a party a mp3 of said tune, even tho you werent one of the lucky ones to "legaly" own a copy?
I mean this tune was one of the biggest headfucks in the history of dnb, release wise...and since science has given us this international village we all call home (internet for the not-so-bright-crew), can someone uses the webs full potentials without beeing called a twat ?
Obviously i wouldnt play Fresh's Signal, or SKC's Soul on fire without a flameproof body suit, coz these tunes are supposed to come out sooner or later, but on the case of a tune thats never gonna be released, should someone be flamed after palying it out???
discuss,
diss,
flame...

I don't think there should be a problem but I doubt the producers will see it that way

The way I look at it is, I don't think ANYONE should play a MP3 without the permission of the producer. I had this conversation with AK1200 one night and he doesn't even have a copy of it. I think Damian( DSL ) is the only person in the states with a "OK" to play it. So no, I don't think you should be able to play this track out :shake:

C-minus said:
The way I look at it is, I don't think ANYONE should play a MP3 without the permission of the producer. I had this conversation with AK1200 one night and he doesn't even have a copy of it. I think Damian( DSL ) is the only person in the states with a "OK" to play it. So no, I don't think you should be able to play this track out :shake:

my view exactly :mad_guy:

Can everyone please just respect Kemal's decision not to release it? He's written much better tunes since that should be getting released in the near future. I'm not one to prescribe to speculation, but I'll just say that the reasons behind him not releasing it have nothing to do with clearing anything sample-related.

Maybe you'll be able to buy a dodgy bootleg cut of it in a few years time, much like Ed Rush & Optical's French Kiss remix. :shake:

Nope you definately should not play the tune without specific permission from Kemal himself.

Also did you not think that one of the reasons it isnt coming out is that it heavily samples a multi million selling heavy metal act?

Ezzzz now

Back
Top Bottom