Kemal - Lost souls

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
can anyone tell what has happened to this tune? will it ever get released? and if not what excuse did kemal give that he wont release it, like fucking hostile "im not feelin the tune"? :D

please help a lost soul out :confused:

logikz said:
dont know man but i really agree, its an amazing tune.

yeah, this tune is definite smasher that should be released, last time sum1 played it in estonia, the crowd just went all nutty, i just cant understand why he doesnt want to release it... :cry:

Calefaction said:
Well, it is his tune...if he doesn't want to release it...we are just SOL

SOL? :oops:

Re: Re: Kemal - Lost souls

GreenBoy said:
yeah, this tune is definite smasher that should be released, last time sum1 played it in estonia, the crowd just went all nutty, i just cant understand why he doesnt want to release it... :cry:

SOL? :oops:

shit out of luck. uniquely american colloquialism :lol:

eric b

I talked to him back in March and he said it was probably gonna be the next release on Cryptic Audio. You never know what could happen though. I also heard that he's working on an LP, but that's just rumors.

PVMselecta said:
I talked to him back in March and he said it was probably gonna be the next release on Cryptic Audio. You never know what could happen though. I also heard that he's working on an LP, but that's just rumors.
It's definetly a mystery, one minute I hear it's coming, and next it isn't.

I think we need to call in Dr Mark Sloan, and Dt Steve Sloan to solve this one! Bigup the Dyk family :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom