kemal aka konflict

B

BDS

read this on dubstepforum -

Kemal, along with rob data were some of THE best heads in the D+B scene, I'm sure emelkay is flattered that you think it could be him but i highly doubt it, pretty sure kemal stopped producing after some dark family shit happened, (that and getting fucked hard by clayton @ TOV/Hardware)

can some one explain what happened to him^^^

and how did clayton screw him over?

ohh yea, he got screwed along with alot of other peeps on hyardware

and he left the scene to pursue i life as a Muslim

There's an interview with Clayton from harware on DOA... It links thru to it from the Konflict Wikipedia article... To save you the bother of having to Navigate all the way thru here's the beef...

can you shed any light on the Kemal & Rob Data / Messiah release, and all the mad rumours that went around about it all....?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol,i knew it was going to come up,to put it in a nutshell,konflict gave me a tune to put out called messiah,we had a gentlemens agreement that was going to release on my forthcoming hardware lp and at the last minute they reneged on the agreement so me and my partner sat down with them had a meeting to try and iron out the situation,the meeting came to no avail,so we had to deal with it in our own way,people have got to understand,i am a fair person but if i think you are taking me for a punk then be prepared to deal with things on a street level,sometimes to goes like that i am not proud of what happened but the way i grew up thats the way it goes sometimes

There's an interview with Clayton from harware on DOA... It links thru to it from the Konflict Wikipedia article... To save you the bother of having to Navigate all the way thru here's the beef...
can you shed any light on the Kemal & Rob Data / Messiah release, and all the mad rumours that went around about it all....?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol,i knew it was going to come up,to put it in a nutshell,konflict gave me a tune to put out called messiah,we had a gentlemens agreement that was going to release on my forthcoming hardware lp and at the last minute they reneged on the agreement so me and my partner sat down with them had a meeting to try and iron out the situation,the meeting came to no avail,so we had to deal with it in our own way,people have got to understand,i am a fair person but if i think you are taking me for a punk then be prepared to deal with things on a street level,sometimes to goes like that i am not proud of what happened but the way i grew up thats the way it goes sometimes

Sounds like Clayton and Co. bullied them into it, and probably didn't pay them anything like the money they deserved...

Back
Top Bottom