DnB Kelsium - 50 Green Lights

Kelsium

OK so the thing I'm most unsure about for this one is the snare as the low mids on it seem to be a bit overpowering but I've heard differing opinions on it so what do you think?

Feel free to nitpick as much as you like, I wanna get this one sounding as tight as possible :)

P.S. I acknowledge that I can't master that well, will have to send it away if and when the time comes to do so.

Last edited:
As far as the snare goes, Im hearing a quite a bit of reverb in the tail end. perhaps try drying it out a bit. as well as maybe the cymbals, but if thats what you were going for then thats up to you, the rest sounds quite solid tho! I do like the melodies here. deep jump up vibes here.
here is my latest track, This is the initial mix down, so please nit pick on this as well, as for mastering tho have you ever experimented with Multi-band compression on the entire track. very useful if you put a bit of research into it!

Thanks dude! As far as mastering goes, my speakers are from a typical home stereo and I can't imagine the acoustics of my bedroom are ideal either, but I'll have a look at multi-band compression anyways, I'd like to be able to self-master one day. Cheers for the tip! :beers:

Back
Top Bottom