Kelle - Respirator / Radiophobia (RAM)

litterally enei sample pack vip's. good tune, but im suprised its on ram to be honest

Last edited:
Big upz Enei. Whats with this new wave of "producers" ripping off peoples sound. Very lame. Alot of releases lately seem to be like this. Fuck off with your sample packs and try making something original for a change

http://www.junodownload.com/products/kelle-respirator/2412679-02/

CS2412679-02A-BIG.jpg

only Program release I am not feeling, both tunes are literally the whole Enei sample pack, same snare in both, just really unimaginative

the tunes are all good, but I do see what you guys are saying. having the same snare in both tunes is very surprising. will probably still buy and thrash both tunes though lol

These tunes are poor really. Respirator, you expect it to be a heavy drumstep tune with a pounding kick and snare! But it's too soft. Not to mention the sample pack steal! It sounds half decent in a club however. Not hyped about program so far this year, Eastcolors being the best so far

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk 2

Not hyped about program so far this year, Eastcolors being the best so far

Yeah Program doesn't quite have the fire that their first few releases brought any more. Still a great label but the Teddy Killers EP was the first release from them that I passed on, and I think I'll pass on this too.

the tunes are all good, but I do see what you guys are saying. having the same snare in both tunes is very surprising. will probably still buy and thrash both tunes though lol

that's not the point. the point is that these 2 tunes are pretty much the whole enei sample pack

Tbh there are literally thousands of tunes released in the last few years built upon Enei's/June Miller's/etc. sample packs and no one seems to give a fuck about that. I like Radiophobia, Respirator is not for me.

Isn't that the whole point of samplepacks? So what, the 10 people who bought the pack and 100 who ripped it can be chinstrokey :teeth: I don't know the packs, not very inspiring tracks anyway... That chavy Teddy Killerz track is quite fun

Isn't that the whole point of samplepacks? So what, the 10 people who bought the pack and 100 who ripped it can be chinstrokey :teeth: I don't know the packs, not very inspiring tracks anyway... That chavy Teddy Killerz track is quite fun

yes and no, by all means, use the samples from these packs, I quite often have, but in both these beats literally every sample is out the Enei pack...

Yeah Program doesn't quite have the fire that their first few releases brought any more. Still a great label but the Teddy Killers EP was the first release from them that I passed on, and I think I'll pass on this too.

Teddy Killers seem to be releasing their better sounds on Bad Taste. Still excited for whats to come post Kelle!

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom