DnB Kefentse - Move (WIP)

quackstep

why not go and make 10-20 more tunes and then start asking for feedback?

Thats a little harsh isnt it? Why dont you go and think of something constructive to say then come back?

Anyway, onto the track, it's very....very basic right now, that bass needs a hell of alot of work, learn how to automate filters / EQ / structure a track. There's plenty of tutorials floating around here and youtube mate

Thats a little harsh isnt it? Why dont you go and think of something constructive to say then come back?

..yeah maybe

i just feel that it being his first track, the dude is probably gonna learn more through experience/experimentation than from getting advice off of a bunch of wannabe producers (me being the worst) on a forum

OP, keep at it and your 2nd track will be 3x better than this

..yeah maybe

i just feel that it being his first track, the dude is probably gonna learn more through experience/experimentation than from getting advice off of a bunch of wannabe producers (me being the worst) on a forum

OP, keep at it and your 2nd track will be 3x better than this

I totally understand where you're coming from, but IMO this is the best way to better yourself as a producer. As long as you can take a hit of harsh criticism, if said criticism is constructive, it really does make you better yourself. I know this first hand, when I first came here my production skills were practically non existent, and thanks to the people on here, I have learnt alot, and come along way!

Anyway, onto the track, it's very....very basic right now, that bass needs a hell of alot of work, learn how to automate filters / EQ / structure a track. There's plenty of tutorials floating around here and youtube mate

Very basic indeed, although I'm not aiming for a complicated song, simply a happy bouncing one. But you're right there's ALOT for me to learn :D.

Thanks. I'll look into them!

Back
Top Bottom