keep getting this

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.

anytime i click new posts i get that message
anyone else gettin it? seems to have only started recently

Means exactly what it says. The forum now has better tracking of whether you have read a thread or not. So there are no new posts in those threads since when you last logged in, but the last time you were last logged in, you didn't read all of the posts in those threads.

VB forum sucks, every page is server to busy when logged in, not going on this place is soft and london, and throttled the kb.

VB is shit in general, and 50mb of junk code and includes

everyone would get nowhere if i didnt troll and you were all left to reading knowledge mag sucking on the balls of london, and there is no good hardcore forums to post on

dnbforum server is either duff, tmobile is being throttled, with the same ip, used by many on its proxy, or the radio block timeout ping is clashing with your adverts

the site never had server is to busy message before the radio block

dnbforum server is either duff, tmobile is being throttled, with the same ip, used by many on its proxy, or the radio block timeout ping is clashing with your adverts

the site never had server is to busy message before the radio block

Havent had the server too busy message for months, I suggest you stop living in a shed and get a proper internet connection

Havent had the server too busy message for months, I suggest you stop living in a shed and get a proper internet connection

3g is 8mbs, you can download at 700kbs and upload at 300kbs and do a live 192kbs bit mp3 shoutcast stream from anywhere with ease if not over your bandwidth limit

its the same as having 8mbs adsl landline internet, except EE/tmobile costs £5 for 30 days and £20 for a 6 month pack

you just get throttled if over the 1.5gb monthly fairuse limit, but the you can download a 1gb file in 30 mins

something you all wouldnt know having your wack vodafone adverts on this place

its the same as having 8mbs adsl landline internet, except EE/tmobile costs £5 for 30 days and £20 for a 6 month pack

you just get throttled if over the 1.5gb monthly fairuse limit, but the you can download a 1gb file in 30 mins

my phone has better internet than you...

4G all the way or fiber optic

except its not

8mb is the very maximum, you dont get 8mb. Unless you live in an antenna

and for someone who supposedly knows a lot about website coding you sure know fuck all about how google adsense works?

Back
Top Bottom