Karl "Logikz" Ekman Lyrics

see, dis guy knos wot im talkin about

u gotta make ur bitch feel worthless, like if she wasnt gettin slapped by you nobody else would be interested

after a few months of intensive beating you can make the bitch think its her fault your hitting her, thats when u kno ur a pro

hahaha

wasteman, fuck you filmzookie, what a fucking stupid name, an i said they might not all be right you fuking retard

so am gonna spend a bit of time actually researching what you guys are sayin.

could you duffer and you brof name one artist each that you reckon would change ma opinion and i'll give em a go tonight and report back sumtime. many thanks.

even better upload some audio

what you after fast lyrics from other artists that would work or could work to dnb ?? ..

ok .

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s0LenI76jGk

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A3dcgwOiTXc&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=31U6wKbaosQ

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iZzULIwbH7M&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oEGtskc7HUg

theres a few more but i cant find, i have shit load of ukhh cd's tho mate. ill sort you out some stuff one day at some point.

Last edited:
LOL
whoeva said Eksman only chats about guns drugs n that shit baitenly have never listened to a eksman set well a recent 1 anyway

he mainly chats about polictics and goverment these days

WHO KNOWS ABOUT THE GHOST BARS!

friday the 13th of june It was full moon , just smoked a big spliff chilling out in my room , next thing i hear is something go Boom , so i grabed the nearest thing that happend to be a broom , so i go down stairs to check out all of the rooms ,
in the kitchen was some dude sitting down eating food ,
i was like who the fuck are you ploting under my roof , his head span 90 degress i couldnt beleve , man was creeping round my house like burgler pete , i was burgling your house i felt like something to eat , so i looked inside the fridge and found some seasoning meat , i thought i would make a munch before i took the TV , What you got a broom for have you come here to sweep , i said listen here pete your starting to give me the creeps , i give you 10 fucking seconds to pack up and leave , then pete started laughing asking do i beleve in ghosts , and life after death what the rass swang the broom full pelt to his head

What happend next im still screwing , the broom didnt brake it went straight threw him!

What you got a broom for have you come here to sweep , i said listen here pete your starting to give me the creeps ,

quality deep lyrics there i agree ... merrrrrrrrrrr

" Alcoholic Angie, shes 6 foot 3 , she comes from k . e . n to the t .." - Eksman

LOL
whoeva said Eksman only chats about guns drugs n that shit baitenly have never listened to a eksman set well a recent 1 anyway

he mainly chats about polictics and goverment these days

WHO KNOWS ABOUT THE GHOST BARS!

friday the 13th of june It was full moon , just smoked a big spliff chilling out in my room , next thing i hear is something go Boom , so i grabed the nearest thing that happend to be a broom , so i go down stairs to check out all of the rooms ,
in the kitchen was some dude sitting down eating food ,
i was like who the fuck are you ploting under my roof , his head span 90 degress i couldnt beleve , man was creeping round my house like burgler pete , i was burgling your house i felt like something to eat , so i looked inside the fridge and found some seasoning meat , i thought i would make a munch before i took the TV , What you got a broom for have you come here to sweep , i said listen here pete your starting to give me the creeps , i give you 10 fucking seconds to pack up and leave , then pete started laughing asking do i beleve in ghosts , and life after death what the rass swang the broom full pelt to his head

What happend next im still screwing , the broom didnt brake it went straight threw him!

yeah man to cut a long story short im an eksman fan but that ryhme is embarrassing frankly yuo fail

down for the raver up the raydar, rudeboy now you took it too far, its raw W,A to the R, eksman hard now i'll come get ya, you'll get shot in my driveby car, somebody win kaba dets far?????
Fuck that now nick my drugs, eksman over

Im a dapper, rapper, slapper, micraphone attacker, computor hacker, password cracker, sound boy yakker, seven on the tracker?, fast like shumacer,

inside rinceout

runnin out with the logan deep inside the place big up the line up IN ABBBUUUUURTRE

YES EKSMAN DEFFO THE BEST MAN!

freeparty.jpg

beg your pardon thats jargon, you aint a dargun....bad like osama bin laden walking through Harlem your still looking for stardom, i looking at a house with a garden, top floor penthouse apartment, im a general, not a sergeant, get me a bottle of Dom Perignon

me and my mates have been finding it hard to decide what eksmans 'Lyrical Gee' Lyrics. Personally I think its
Eksman Im a lyrical Gee
When Im riding the riddum you know im deadly
and we wont be taking no E in the party
so we're gonna get rowdy!!!

can I have some feedback please boys :D

Those lyrics are laughable.

Yet when I asked "are there actually any LYRICAL MCs" people where coming in and saying "WTF bro, Eksman is sick".

HAHAHAHAHA.

Yeh fucking right.

And who cares if he can hype up a room of pilled up people.

I could get on the mic and say "Who loves E????" and they'd all starts screaming YEH, ME, I FUCKING LOVE IT

I don't think most people on this site realise what real lyricism is.

You serious??

Dont you know theres a MDMA shortage in the UK??

Real MDMA pills cost 10er each man, bad times!!!

Just need to add if anyone thinks the SDC MC's are good need their ears testing!!

They chat pure shit in exactly the same formula tho i do rate Shaydee!!

Eksman is the best tho....

UNCz do my ed in!!

me and my mates have been finding it hard to decide what eksmans 'Lyrical Gee' Lyrics. Personally I think its
Eksman Im a lyrical Gee
When Im riding the riddum you know im deadly
and we wont be taking no E in the party
so we're gonna get rowdy!!!

can I have some feedback please boys :D

eksman im a lyrical gee
when im ridin the riddum u know im deadly
and dont get on no e when im in the party
right about now we gettin rowdy !

i'v always thought it that , but i'v never seen him live so fuck knows !

I hate MCs usually, and UNCZ piss me off

but Eksman is seriously good, he manages to get the crowd hanging on every word he says.

Anyone know the lyrics to Black Girl Beverly?

Edit: nevermind found them on the first page!

Last edited:
His studio mix he did in June with Majistrate (sp?) was amazing...

"Politicians spendin' 20 grand just on a lunch, and you wonder why England's in the damn credit crunch" (not verbatim but something to that effect)

Then the story about the cop that let him off cuz he's promised to give their kids tickets to their show...

I mean he's not the deepest lyricist, but then again as stated earlier DnB emceeing isn't all about depth, or any style of emceeing for that matter; delivery, confidence, etc. play an equal part, and I think his lyrics are still pretty damn good so, he's a step ahead imo;

His studio mix he did in June with Majistrate (sp?) was amazing...

"Politicians spendin' 20 grand just on a lunch, and you wonder why England's in the damn credit crunch" (not verbatim but something to that effect)

Then the story about the cop that let him off cuz he's promised to give their kids tickets to their show...

I mean he's not the deepest lyricist, but then again as stated earlier DnB emceeing isn't all about depth, or any style of emceeing for that matter; delivery, confidence, etc. play an equal part, and I think his lyrics are still pretty damn good so, he's a step ahead imo;

i actually agree with this comment totally, i tried explaining that to brofski once but he is far too hip hop orientated to accept this explanation.

his delivery is his best attribute.

other than that yes dnb raves are shit because mc's are mostly wank and to be fair listening to westfest 09 so is the music.

Back
Top Bottom