Karl "Logikz" Ekman Lyrics

anyway this argument has proved to me that theres no point gettin involved in this because people dont listen. brof that is not aimed at you by any means mate.

ill tell you why brof, coming from a hiphop head like yourself who knows real lyrics when they hit ..

its purely and soley down to delivery, he deliveres them in such a way and confidently, with his voice and flow that people think the lyric was great, but give the same lyrics to say GQ to spit and people wouldnt even notice. eks has had some half decent lyrics for a dnb mc, but they are sold to you through his delivery of them. also some people havent heard really deep lyrics before and therefore, when they here a few lines from eks thats one of the best they have heard. also, hes the highly accliamed EKSMAN, his name sells it straight away, some fella listening to eks on his ipod on the way too work, hears new rolling lyrics and a couple of new words .. 'its eksman, its amazing ' ...

i think hes good, always will, used to love the bloke and thought he had decent lyrics, but then got into uk stuff and realised it wasnt heavy lyrics he had, just a smart structure and delivery technique, which makes you belive what hes saying are decent lyrics. a classic example ' that lyrics that goes " ARRRRR ITS CAROLINE " " EKSMAN WHAT YOU UP TO TONIGHT, DO YOU WANNA MEET ME AT THE FRONTLINE AT NINE" .. something like that cant remember , but i used to love those lyrics, not becuase they were deep, because he wasnt trying to be deep, they were just good becuase the way he delivered them, becuase in all fairness i know lyrically they are weak, and if foxy said them instead it would probably be deemed dog wank and sound shit.. infact i know it would. point is , if you want heavy deep clever lyrics, people wont find them in dnb, but who would pay attension at a rave anyway ?? SP:MC is closest you will get, and hes the closest you will get to a hiphop mc in dnb. eksman is the best dnb mc when it comes to flow,style,and lyrical delivery.. but i agree he is far from deep and lyrical but dnb isnt about that..

i used to love a lyrical mc called JD Walker, he had some clever lyrics, i then heard UKHIP-HOP, namely jehst and didnt look back. eksmans new slow one dimentional rymes as dan m said, are toss, but his oldskool ones are by far the best dnb have seen. and yes, prefered to stevie hyper , but that just my oppinion. not lyrics tho .. i mean literally the versus as a whole.

:rinsed:

ive always liked this -

21st century,
venomous energy,
its heireditory,in my family,
this was meant to be,
solid entity, my identity,
mixed race goverments,friends on the endz representing me,
its not affecting me,
trying to get ahead of me,
enemys wanna see me buried in the cemetry,
irrespectively,tryn dissrespecting me,
COMBAT - BLAP BLAP , LIKE JF KENNERDY,
i fire quick like powerful weaponry,
i dont prey for the day,im just sprayin long jepardy,
cleverly,
write rymes over the melody,
mc eksy, the number 1 , the mc ..

something like that,

and an example of what seems like good lyrics ..

when they are not ..

ECONOMICAL, BIOLOGICAL,DYNAMICAL
AND YA NAH ME DUN STALL,
COMING ON SHARP, SUPERNATURAL,
BAD BOY DJ ON THE VINYL,
DONT STALL WHEN IM BUSTIN UP YA VINYL,
INTERGALATUAL, FACTUAL STRAIGHT TO NATURAL,
YOU TRY TING AND NOW IM READY TO RULE,
BAD AM BAD AM BADMAN PERIODICAL,
TECHNOLOGICAL, HOT AND TROPICAL,
RUDE BOY TEST, NEED A HOSPITAL,
BREAK YOU DOWN INTO MOLECULES,
IRONICAL YOU WANNA RULE, THE LYRICAL ANIMAL BRING IT ON,
IM A CANNIBAL, EAT YOU UP, HEAT YOU UP
AM HIGHLY FLAMMABLE,
CREEPIN UP, SNEEKIN UP, YES IM CREEPIN UP SNEAKIN UP

its something like that, i copied and pasted that haha ..

but you can see how it appears to be heavy lyrics, and it is alot better than the vast vast majority, of the dnb mc's, barring SP:MC who is deifferent style and focuses on content rather than delivery ..

who says my posts are too long ??? haha ..:rinsed:

ok but his lyrics are good for that style of flow, unfortunaetly they come hand in hand. if you want pace you have to sacrifice depth thats the nature of the beast. if i wanna learn something or feel enlightened in the literary sense i dont bang on klashnekoff or sp, i pick up a science book or watch nat geo. (which i actually do, am not being sarcastic there) but if i wanna go to a rave with funktion one or am blasting basslines out my 1000w vibeactive system i want some tynasity there. thats ma point. Theres no right or wrong. if your sayin Eksmans lyrics are shit and everyone who likes him are sheep following the herd then i disagree wiv you.

i wish id have said that, yea there are odd exceptions, but if you want fast,flowing hyper lyrics, you gotta sacrifice contect a little .. i agree there mate. or you gotta be prepared to sit for litraly hours ..

dan check this out tho for fast and lyrical, one of my favourite tunes , listen to the whole thing, niice flow and lyrics when you pick up on bits .. fast as fuck flow , shame hes called - Orifice Vulgatron .. but pretty funny name also when you break it down !

have a litsen , quality tune ..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=31U6wKbaosQ

Nutcracker is shit mate

i think its him thats got that lyric that sounds like...

inaa the catshit inna the catshit mornin x 3

lame

i like sdc trigga spyda murdia bassy etc but nutcracka? no way m8.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish id have said that, yea there are odd exceptions, but if you want fast,flowing hyper lyrics, you gotta sacrifice contect a little .. i agree there mate. or you gotta be prepared to sit for litraly hours ..

dan check this out tho for fast and lyrical, one of my favourite tunes , listen to the whole thing, niice flow and lyrics when you pick up on bits .. fast as fuck flow , shame hes called - Orifice Vulgatron .. but pretty funny name also when you break it down !

have a litsen , quality tune ..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=31U6wKbaosQ

will listen after work mate.

LMFAO u know nothing son

ya know what, i dont know alot i know, from what ive heard from trigga hes been repetative and shit . but before i jump the gun id like an example of good mc;n form trigga and nutcracka please.

the first mc's heres funsta ,

then who are the rest , because they are diabolical.

and the comments -

"peeeeow peeeeeow peeeeeeeeeow peeow bullet bullet. nutcrackers sick"

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ofTi5o4u6mg

can you link me to a decent set please so i can agree or disagree properly, and ill tell you a mature oppinion rather than just slating you. are there any decent ( in your eyes ) sets of trigga or nutcrakca on this site ?

ill tell you why brof, coming from a hiphop head like yourself who knows real lyrics when they hit ..

its purely and soley down to delivery, he deliveres them in such a way and confidently, with his voice and flow that people think the lyric was great, but give the same lyrics to say GQ to spit and people wouldnt even notice. eks has had some half decent lyrics for a dnb mc, but they are sold to you through his delivery of them. also some people havent heard really deep lyrics before and therefore, when they here a few lines from eks thats one of the best they have heard. also, hes the highly accliamed EKSMAN, his name sells it straight away, some fella listening to eks on his ipod on the way too work, hears new rolling lyrics and a couple of new words .. 'its eksman, its amazing ' ...

i think hes good, always will, used to love the bloke and thought he had decent lyrics, but then got into uk stuff and realised it wasnt heavy lyrics he had, just a smart structure and delivery technique, which makes you belive what hes saying are decent lyrics. a classic example ' that lyrics that goes " ARRRRR ITS CAROLINE " " EKSMAN WHAT YOU UP TO TONIGHT, DO YOU WANNA MEET ME AT THE FRONTLINE AT NINE" .. something like that cant remember , but i used to love those lyrics, not becuase they were deep, because he wasnt trying to be deep, they were just good becuase the way he delivered them, becuase in all fairness i know lyrically they are weak, and if foxy said them instead it would probably be deemed dog wank and sound shit.. infact i know it would. point is , if you want heavy deep clever lyrics, people wont find them in dnb, but who would pay attension at a rave anyway ?? SP:MC is closest you will get, and hes the closest you will get to a hiphop mc in dnb. eksman is the best dnb mc when it comes to flow,style,and lyrical delivery.. but i agree he is far from deep and lyrical but dnb isnt about that..

i used to love a lyrical mc called JD Walker, he had some clever lyrics, i then heard UKHIP-HOP, namely jehst and didnt look back. eksmans new slow one dimentional rymes as dan m said, are toss, but his oldskool ones are by far the best dnb have seen. and yes, prefered to stevie hyper , but that just my oppinion. not lyrics tho .. i mean literally the versus as a whole.

:rinsed:

ive always liked this -

21st century,
venomous energy,
its heireditory,in my family,
this was meant to be,
solid entity, my identity,
mixed race goverments,friends on the endz representing me,
its not affecting me,
trying to get ahead of me,
enemys wanna see me buried in the cemetry,
irrespectively,tryn dissrespecting me,
COMBAT - BLAP BLAP , LIKE JF KENNERDY,
i fire quick like powerful weaponry,
i dont prey for the day,im just sprayin long jepardy,
cleverly,
write rymes over the melody,
mc eksy, the number 1 , the mc ..

something like that,

and an example of what seems like good lyrics ..

when they are not ..

ECONOMICAL, BIOLOGICAL,DYNAMICAL
AND YA NAH ME DUN STALL,
COMING ON SHARP, SUPERNATURAL,
BAD BOY DJ ON THE VINYL,
DONT STALL WHEN IM BUSTIN UP YA VINYL,
INTERGALATUAL, FACTUAL STRAIGHT TO NATURAL,
YOU TRY TING AND NOW IM READY TO RULE,
BAD AM BAD AM BADMAN PERIODICAL,
TECHNOLOGICAL, HOT AND TROPICAL,
RUDE BOY TEST, NEED A HOSPITAL,
BREAK YOU DOWN INTO MOLECULES,
IRONICAL YOU WANNA RULE, THE LYRICAL ANIMAL BRING IT ON,
IM A CANNIBAL, EAT YOU UP, HEAT YOU UP
AM HIGHLY FLAMMABLE,
CREEPIN UP, SNEEKIN UP, YES IM CREEPIN UP SNEAKIN UP

its something like that, i copied and pasted that haha ..

but you can see how it appears to be heavy lyrics, and it is alot better than the vast vast majority, of the dnb mc's, barring SP:MC who is deifferent style and focuses on content rather than delivery ..

who says my posts are too long ??? haha ..:rinsed:

well said..............cept JD is still amazing for me........them mushrooms

i cant be arsed to re-read mate.. but i still think jd's amazing, i mean i used to like him as in , years ago he was the mc i used to listen to all the time, i spose i worded it like the mong i am , as in used to , i mean ... a while back i was into him ..

there no denying his talent on those tapes .. the master improvisor, his ldiffrent voices and shit.. quality mc, well he was, i think he went all shit and crack head like , that noya amethyst tape tho, brilliant tape. ive tryed to play him too shane , he said he just sounds like a pirate , calls him mc pirate . i can understand.hes a dictator .. "ITSSSS TIIIME TOOOOO RAIIIIIISE IT UP BANK HOLIDAY SMASHEEEERRRR"

I get what you guys are saying, but I still disagree.

There's plenty of Hip Hop MCs who can flow fast as fuck and still have amazing lyrics, Phi Life Cypher are an amazing example. They could easilly flow over DnB, and their lyrics are still quality.

I get what you guys are saying, but I still disagree.

There's plenty of Hip Hop MCs who can flow fast as fuck and still have amazing lyrics, Phi Life Cypher are an amazing example. They could easilly flow over DnB, and their lyrics are still quality.

well we agree to disagree either way av enjoyed the debate as it brought some sense to the place if only for a short while.

good points on all fronts.

cept jlzr but thats a given

Back
Top Bottom