Karl "Logikz" Ekman Lyrics

certain man need a worth wiv god, two it's not a game y u wearing a plastic chain walking round wiv white wine fronting like it's champagne, 3, oi bruv y u wearing one glove nobodybody is folling us when while you in the pace u don't buss, 4, that's raw ure girls got a broken jaw cracked up ribs blacked out eyes domestic violence, waste guys!!, 5 to the waste guys driving around in big rides wait thats bait gonna cum to ure estate, 6 these little pricks keep taking packages on tick now they can not pat for it i be going in there place an taking it, 7, in bournemouth, glass, stitches, end up in them ditches swimming round wiv fishes, 8 no class a's, 9 like them fake 9's, 10 u don't wanna go pen or end up dead on the news at ten, this is what i can make out, some bits might b wrong, he was chattin quite quick

fuckin brillaint lyrics :rolleyes: .. eksman fell off ..

yea , definately crowd hype he wins , but theres a vast percentage of people that dont get to the raves, that buy the cd packs/tapes and listen to his sets, i bet .. more time is spent listening to these mc's outside the rave i.e. on tape/cd ... than at a rave.. so eksman only lasts while the few that are there are there , then you go home , listen to a cd .. and its whank ../ coz hes talking bout shit and chattin ghey talk ."shut im up , shank im "

yea , definately crowd hype he wins , but theres a vast percentage of people that dont get to the raves, that buy the cd packs/tapes and listen to his sets, i bet .. more time is spent listening to these mc's outside the rave i.e. on tape/cd ... than at a rave.. so eksman only lasts while the few that are there are there , then you go home , listen to a cd .. and its whank ../ coz hes talking bout shit and chattin ghey talk ."shut im up , shank im "

Yeah but Eksman goes to a rave to MC, he dosnt go to a rave to be on some CD pack, so hes gonna perform to a crowd not what he thinks will sound good on a CD in some kids bedroom. why do you think hes alot different on radio sets!

all im saying is , i and most others i assume, spend most time listening to the mc's outide the rave... on ipod's and stereo etc, i know i wouldnt sit , listen to aload of bollox from a shit mc at home .. thinking " well at least hes a good crowd hyper and he will get me going when im there " .. that shit only lasts for 5 mins , then you look deeper into it. this is not aimed at eksman tho , this is aimed at the difference between crowd hype and other mc's ..

becuase eks is my second best mc, i just got bored after a while ,. did my fair dose tho , i used to listen to him on way too work at work, break time , dinner , on way home , at night , etc etc .. for around 6-7 years everyday without fail , fuckin loved him , infat i got my love for lyrics form him , so i started seraching around , and found better lyracists in hiphop , and now the more i hear from eksman , the more i think .. you boring twat ..
just my opinion ya know .. you have yours , i have mine , i would of backed up yours 3 years ago , but now im more into lyrics than anything else , maybe because i dont go to raves much anymore , so i dont remenise and listen .. hope that makes sense , im mad drunk:wave:

Yeah but Eksman goes to a rave to MC, he dosnt go to a rave to be on some CD pack, so hes gonna perform to a crowd not what he thinks will sound good on a CD in some kids bedroom. why do you think hes alot different on radio sets!

mate , he chats shit on the radio sets so much its cringeworthy , and at a rave its as bad .. nothing clever or good about shouting ' shank him ' .. its ghey , a small minority of london lads think hes a rudbwoy for it .. you seen that picture of him and herbz doin trigga fingaz .. hahaha .. what a tosser ,

next you will tell me , you like the ' na blood video ' .. haha , eks first lyric on it isnt too bad actually , so ill sut up , but the whole gangsta thing is overdone and makes them look like kids

know what ure saying mate sometimes he can piss me off listening at home, constant rewinds n shit, tbh I ain't too bothered about MC's, imo, shit DJ & sick mc = shit set. sick dj & shit MC = sick set, slightly ruined by the shit MC, it is all about the music an it do me nut in wen MC's like skiba (he's fell off big time imo) try n take over wiv stupid noises n dat, n I ain't eve n a DJ, I don't really like the sort of stuff SP tends to spit over most of the time as well, sweet

right i dont give a fuck , im just drunk and waiting to go out , that is all .. you got oppinions same as me .. forum debate and passion of personal views is a healthy projection to forward, all ill say is, that i think he was better 2003-2007 era maybe ,

and if i knew you, in 20 years time . id like to ask you " did you think all that badboy mc eksman brap brap shit was all a little bit ghey " .. and as a mature man looking back on it you will say .. "yea he was a fag pipe" then you will do this face - :jay:

certain man need a worth wiv god, two it's not a game y u wearing a plastic chain walking round wiv white wine fronting like it's champagne, 3, oi bruv y u wearing one glove nobodybody is folling us when while you in the pace u don't buss, 4, that's raw ure girls got a broken jaw cracked up ribs blacked out eyes domestic violence, waste guys!!, 5 to the waste guys driving around in big rides wait thats bait gonna cum to ure estate, 6 these little pricks keep taking packages on tick now they can not pat for it i be going in there place an taking it, 7, in bournemouth, glass, stitches, end up in them ditches swimming round wiv fishes, 8 no class a's, 9 like them fake 9's, 10 u don't wanna go pen or end up dead on the news at ten, this is what i can make out

you are wrong................:spam_sign

eksman woz gd bout 7 years ago when jump up wiz in its prime. its i merk u blud u r wasteman dem, i show u my mak 10, please u are no gangsta n only 10 year olds buy into dat crap. also ne 1 notice that all the rucks appen during his sets, he stares peeps out in the dance n get them pissed. trust me! man just wana beef. he voice went years ago too, bassman ownes him n the guy is in his 40's.

am gonna knock some sense into you boy.

right i dont give a fuck , im just drunk and waiting to go out , that is all .. you got oppinions same as me .. forum debate and passion of personal views is a healthy projection to forward, all ill say is, that i think he was better 2003-2007 era maybe ,

and if i knew you, in 20 years time . id like to ask you " did you think all that badboy mc eksman brap brap shit was all a little bit ghey " .. and as a mature man looking back on it you will say .. "yea he was a fag pipe" then you will do this face - :jay:

go bum jlzr.

eksman woz gd bout 7 years ago when jump up wiz in its prime. its i merk u blud u r wasteman dem, i show u my mak 10, please u are no gangsta n only 10 year olds buy into dat crap. also ne 1 notice that all the rucks appen during his sets, he stares peeps out in the dance n get them pissed. trust me! man just wana beef. he voice went years ago too, bassman ownes him n the guy is in his 40's.

typical forum sheep, saw someone else say "all eksman talks about is guns and ganster shit" so he has to say it! actually listen to an eksman set and listen to some of the lyrics!

Back
Top Bottom