Dubstep KaosVerket - Longing for the night

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by KaosVerket, Oct 6, 2011.

1. KaosVerket

KaosVerket Member

Hey guys! i made som changes to my song Longing for the night!
    Heres the new version

and the old one

I felt the song was to monoisch so made the melodic synth, do you think theres something missing in the track? And its not mastered or Izotope'd​

Baaaaa!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Rezonate

Rezonate Member

Drums could do with being a bit punchier. Really don't like when your bass synth goes insanely high pitched i think it would make my ears bleed if i heard that out a big rig! The rest of the bass sounds are quite good. Your synths seem to be out of key to my ears as well this could just be me though :) Some good ideas rolling here But personally i would think again about that bass synth.

3. KaosVerket

KaosVerket Member

Haha! First i thought i was going to have it there but i notch'd away the most high screaming sound so now its more comfortable for everyones ears :)

You think so? Do you think the whole song or just some part? Its not good if it sound like they are when they aint. I gonna make the finish sound to the drums and rest of the song now and then send in for mastering! Thx for the comment :)

4. KaosVerket

KaosVerket Member

I uploaded the new version now, it ended with removing the high pitched synth. Probably for the best lulz

Have a lissen! :)

5. KaosVerket

KaosVerket Member

Shameless self bump

6. nusphere

nusphere Member

Wow loving those rude bass sounds, I haven't heard what it originally sounded like tho. Not 100% sure about the melody but the bass takes centre stage amyway :D

7. Rezonate

Rezonate Member

Much better without the high pitched synth. Melody still doesn't fit with your bassline though.