kaoss pad

bite and gouge

Lee Fury & JtB
hey souljah,

We own a KP2 and I recently had a dabble on the KP3 whilst in oz. The KP3 wins hands down on a direct comparison. Better build quality, more effects, more responsive... etc. I have never experienced an original KP so can't comment on that one.

The only reason we haven't changed up yet is cash, they are simply much improved.

Peace

ARTFX

Artist, sound designer and tutor
VIP Junglist
I use the KP3 alot! For beatboxing and production. There is now also a Kaoss Pad Quad, but I assume the KP3 is better to start with since it has much more options.

Labrat

VIP Junglist
Yeah I got one of these bad boys. I use it for sampling off vinyl before resampling into my ni maschine . Great sampler.

MJRamon

thanks for the advice guys :)
Hello, Sophie! Your PM box is full, so I wright it here, I need to contact you)

Just wanted to make you an offer to collab on Drum & Bass track. You can check my work on my page soundcloud/mjramon
Here are some examples:
/mjramon/mjramon-horizon-cut
/mjramon/mjramon-artefact-cut
/mjramon/mjramon-waving-grass

(sorry for those "links", URL restrictions)

There are also tracks beside Soundcloud. Just let me know, if you'd like to make a good song. It can be released then in Point Audio label (USA).

Waiting for your reply, Cheers, MJRamon!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
horizon is nice dude. this is a pretty old thread but souljah is still on here and she can sing really good, so who knows, could work.