Kanye West To Open Fatburger Chain

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Kanye West To Open Fatburger Chain

He raps, produces, designs clothes, blogs and has corporate partnerships which range from Absolut Vodka to Travelocity.com. So, what's next for Kanye West? Apparently Fatburgers. MTV reports West will join the likes of E-40 and Earvin "Magic" Johnson by purchasing a chain of the famed burger joints.
Reports have Kanye opening up to 10 Fatburger locations in his native Chicago, with the first rumored to be in Orland Park. The restaurants would be run in conjunction with West's company, KW Foods LLC, and an initial location could open as soon as September. West, who is known for being very critical of the media, has not commented on the reports directly, through his representatives or via his blog yet.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
wat a twat.
y dont he jus stick to wat hes good at!
i was gonna say music but he aint no good!
so i recon he shud just fuck off an die!

DJHaze

wat a twat.
y dont he jus stick to wat hes good at!
i was gonna say music but he aint no good!
so i recon he shud just fuck off an die!

harsh! hes got some good tunes,

who oud eat that sht anyway, its called FATBURGER, atlest there probably truthfull about whats in their shit tho, fuck eatin it tho.

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Kanye's got some serious beats, & has innovated in an era of mainstream hiphop staleness, can't knock him for that.

But should be called ' Phatburger ', surely?

:coffee:

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
thataahahahat that doesn't kill me can only make me stronger, i need you to hurry up now, coz i cant wait much longer, - finally understood this lyric

thataahahahat that doesn't kill me can only make me stronger - kanye ignoring this statement, with the calories in his shitty fatburger

i need you to hurry up now, coz i cant wait much longer - been waiting in drive thru, with a load of other fat black americans for the past half hour

bit of a gay thing to comment on, but it's true

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
thataahahahat that doesn't kill me can only make me stronger, i need you to hurry up now, coz i cant wait much longer, - finally understood this lyric

thataahahahat that doesn't kill me can only make me stronger - kanye ignoring this statement, with the calories in his shitty fatburger

i need you to hurry up now, coz i cant wait much longer - been waiting in drive thru, with a load of other fat black americans for the past half hour

wat

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Good steady money to be made in the fast food industry, especially in America. Like Fes said, can't knock the hustle bro.

DJHaze

now thats just damn racist bitch!