KANYE WEST SPEAKS OUT!

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
I watched an interview with him on MTV base on tuesday night, the guy was so honest about things it was cool to see him say how it really was. He admitted to been unloyal to Damian Dash after he decided to go with Jay Z when the Roc-A-Fella crew broke up, he also spoke his mind about not getting some awards which was funny if not a little tongue in cheek. I think the guy is a breath of fresh air from all the stale no brainer T.I., G-Unit, R Kelly, Lil-Jon artists which appear every 2 minutes on my TV & radio. Bring back the real hip-hop in the words of KRS-One!!

Reapa

VIP Junglist
i think the blokes a twat:jerkit: . wouldnt listen to anything he said and after watching that shit i think hes even more of a twat. Always moaning about the difference of whites and blacks. Blokes got a chip on his shoulder, he gives black people a bad name by preaching shit about stuff he hasnt even experienced.

Last edited:

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
sayber said:
the guy is a breath of fresh air from all the stale no brainer T.I., G-Unit, R Kelly, Lil-Jon artists which appear every 2 minutes on my TV & radio. Bring back the real hip-hop in the words of KRS-One!!

even tho i am not a fan, compared with the bloody crap that the US is churning out right now he is very talented..

Where has the real hip hop gone eh??? its true...

iits all crap now

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
ah hahahahaha this was shown on the daily show last night and I was in tears laughing so hard when I heard it.. it's so random but it's hilarious

mesh

VIP Junglist
saw the transcript and it painted a hilarious image, wtf with Mike Myers?
good stuff to see I think.

was anyone on this board hit by that storm?