Kanye West dnb remix

fuse

Very vague question, does anyone know the latest dnb remix that has been released involving either kanye west rapping or a guy wrapping something about kanye and about a necklace....Yes very vague

Was played by moving fusion at London elektricity gig on friday night if anyone went

thanks for the help but thats not it, i dont think it is one of his well known songs/raps that has been used. The one word i can remember is something about a necklace

and its not homecoming or flashing lights blahhhh
any help would be great

Geeez this is bugging me, wish i recorded it on my phone. Nope its not the HC gold digger remix, that is a pretty sweet tune but. I do remember high contrast playing that at good vibes whilst kanye was on the other stage, HC was absolutley smashing it compared to kanye

i dont know if this will jog anyones memory or give any ideas but moving fusion played it at two of his most recent gigs in perth on a friday and a thursday night. May be a moving fusion remix but i cant find any matching track listings

ok thinking harder, im thinking that the lyrics are from kanye wests jesus walks song

Where restless niggas might snatch your necklace
And next these niggas might jack your Lexus
Somebody tell these niggas who Kanye West is.

But it was a much harder, faster, fatter rap than the singing that is heard in the jesus walks song. And its not the jesus walks dnb remix that you find on youtube

thanks for all the help so far

has it been found yet?

i think you on about flash lights!

there is 2 versions of this in circulation 1 by High Contrast and the other i can't say.

1 is liquid and the other is jump up

Back
Top Bottom