Kanye - Flashing lights (High contrast remix)

It might be on his new album that's coming out. It's a double CD i believe, one CD of remixes, and another CD that's his greatest hits.

I can't remember what it's called though... something beginning with C.

I think it's coming out early May, but I don't know whether they Kanye song will be on it.

It might be on his new album that's coming out. It's a double CD i believe, one CD of remixes, and another CD that's his greatest hits.

I can't remember what it's called though... something beginning with C.

I think it's coming out early May, but I don't know whether they Kanye song will be on it.

Confidential, and I think it's out already

It won't be on there.

My guess is that HC couldn't get sampling rights from Kanye (not a surprise. Here in the States it's not a shock that Kanye wouldn't let ANYONE make any money on his tracks besides himself), and so the project has remained a dubplate.

Sucks. I'd rinse it.

Yeah, its not on the HC Confidential cd. Like the fella above says, Kanye wouldn't let anyone have the sampling rights.

Shame as I really like this remix.

High Contrast - Confidential Disc One: The Originals

High Contrast - Racing Green
High Contrast - Return Of Forever
High Contrast - If We Ever
High Contrast - Seven Notes In Black
High Contrast - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
High Contrast - Twilights Last Gleaming
High Contrast - Tread Softly
High Contrast - Lovesick
High Contrast - Music Is Everything
High Contrast - The Persistence Of Memory
High Contrast - Basement Track
High Contrast - When The Lights Go Down

High Contrast - Confidential Disc Two: The Remixes

Adele - Hometown Glory (High Contrast Vocal Mix)
The Streets - Has It Come To This (HC It's Come To This Mix)
High Contrast - The Basement Track (HCs Upstairs Downstairs Remix)
Omni Trio - Renegade Snares (High Contrast Remix)
Eric Prydz - Pjanoo (High Contrast Remix)
London Elektricity - Remember The Future (High Contrast Remix)
Utah Saints - Something Good (High Contrast '08 Mix)
Ils - No Soul (High Contrast Remix)
Missy Elliott - We Run This (High Contrast Remix)
Blaze - Most Precious Love (High Contrast Vocal Mix)
Blue Sonix - This Feeling (HC Ultramaximised Disco Dub Mix)
Basement Jaxx - Hey You (High Contrast Remix)
London Elektricity - My Dreams (High Contrast Remix)

Aint on the cd, sick tune tho actually one of the remixes i actually liked, did like tho original sample anyway tbh

Last edited:
It's not on the cd

A lot of DJ's in the scene have it though, which makes me think HC isn't too fussed about holding on to it for himself, so it might come out as white label bootleg, same as the Gold Digger remix did

Nice remix though, I don't usually go for the typical hip hop / rnb bootleg but I do kinda like this one :)

It's not on the cd

A lot of DJ's in the scene have it though, which makes me think HC isn't too fussed about holding on to it for himself, so it might come out as white label bootleg, same as the Gold Digger remix did

Nice remix though, I don't usually go for the typical hip hop / rnb bootleg but I do kinda like this one :)

Yer i hope ur right and it comes out on a bottleggers ting!

And why may I ask is it not surprising that kanye wont allow sample rights? Is it because he is a gay fish? Or is it that hes speant so much in sample rights himself that that he's just starting to break even now?

Also i no its a bit off topic but my m8s mum has beef with kanye west. No lies. She's in fashion n he wanted her to do his line, but he fucked her around not showing up to meetings n ting. Then when she was at fashion week he came up to her backstage giving his ego a few strokes and she had none of it and told him to fuck off unless he's serious bout the business. He then told a reporter what she said blah blah and so on... pretty jokes actually.

Yer i hope ur right and it comes out on a bottleggers ting!

And why may I ask is it not surprising that kanye wont allow sample rights? Is it because he is a gay fish? Or is it that hes speant so much in sample rights himself that that he's just starting to break even now?

Also i no its a bit off topic but my m8s mum has beef with kanye west. No lies. She's in fashion n he wanted her to do his line, but he fucked her around not showing up to meetings n ting. Then when she was at fashion week he came up to her backstage giving his ego a few strokes and she had none of it and told him to fuck off unless he's serious bout the business. He then told a reporter what she said blah blah and so on... pretty jokes actually.

he likes fishsticks = gay fish

Back
Top Bottom