Kansas City Drum n Bass?

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
I'm just wondering if anybody knows of any upcoming shows or artists from the Kansas City area? If so, it would be nice to know I'm not alone in this Midwestern world.

yeah man the bad news is you were born in not only the wrong country, but the wrong part of the wrong country - in dnb terms that is I LOVE UNITED STATES OF FREEDOM! GREAT SUCCESS!

:borat: :thumbsup: That is bull to the maximum degree, man. I wasn't born here though, I'm a London born kid. Moved here when I was like six. No "accent" for the ladies I'm afraid. So now I'm stuck in Kansas with no hoes on deck and a shit scene. Cool.

make a scene

I'm working on it as we speak, man. Rolling Kansas Massive = A couple of buddies and I. We're gonna take it by storm, no doubt. People already genuinely like a couple of my tracks and they all love that neurofunk sound. If I could I would prostrate myself before Optical himself.

the us scene as a whole is pretty shitty imo. And we have to pay rediculous amounts of money to see big name djs from the uk so all in all we get fucking shafted. thus the reason I should be moving to the uk next year :P

I don't see why people wouldn't come out to support the scene. Firstly, it's badass music. Secondly, you can jump and skank your balls off to it. Finally, you meet more people that are into the same things you are.

Haha, I think I heard the worst thing in the whole world as I showed some outsiders that new Total Science podcast. "Yeah, man, I'd like to go to a rave on x and just flip out man. This is kinda like Dj Kaycee. I love TEECHNOo-o-o." I swear it came out in slo-mo.

I don't see why people wouldn't come out to support the scene. Firstly, it's badass music. Secondly, you can jump and skank your balls off to it. Finally, you meet more people that are into the same things you are.

Haha, I think I heard the worst thing in the whole world as I showed some outsiders that new Total Science podcast. "Yeah, man, I'd like to go to a rave on x and just flip out man. This is kinda like Dj Kaycee. I love TEECHNOo-o-o." I swear it came out in slo-mo.

Is this shit working?

Yeah, I was gonna say, I moved here from NYC and feel like sticking my head up my ass and remaining there. I saw Dieselboy, Bare back in March at the Midland and I was excited. Isn't that horrible? lol I've seen him so much at Buzz in DC and in NY. I keep hoping the scene rises here but, have been disappointed year after year since 05. If you have any bright ideas, lemmi know.

There is a scene there. Not sure how big it is now. I lived there years ago. I know a couple cats up there still doing things. Check out one of the midwest boards. Google it. You might have some luck there. KC is a great small city. Loads of cool people there too.

hello kansas city. i'm back. i dj'ed and threw events here in the late 90's as ugly bill. i'm looking to participate in/throw dnb events here in kc once more. find me on soundcloud and instagram as specialtechnique, or on fb as specialtechnique chronictattoosandiego. you can email me at directorATspecialtechniqueDOTnet. peace.

Back
Top Bottom