Kano - Home Sweet Home

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by zeeky deek, Jun 17, 2005.

1. zeeky deek

zeeky deek Moaning all the time.

Think this is out on 27th June, but I've umm *cough* acquired a copy, and it's gonna a banger! Gotta say, sometimes his flow goes on a bit of a tangent, but overall, the Vibe is good, and he does well in presenting himself.

Songs of the CD for me so far as "Ps & Qs" (Still a cracker, 2 years on!), "Sometimes" (Really moody, contrasts his chilled voice, but works well, and he tells a good story), "Nobody Don't Dance No More" (Kicks off with a 4/4 style to it, before a nasty drop!) and "Signs of Life" (I'd heard this ages ago, and the original version was better than the album cut, but it's still a great tune, much tighter flow, good prodction too)

If anyone wants it, hit me on PM, and I'll U/L it to my server for yer.

:slick:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2005
  2. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

end of the month indeed ! big uk artist cant wait to grab this boh !

3. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Thought I'd bump this as I'm loving the album, well worthy of a purchase. Big up Kano! :slayer:

Too many good tunes, the ones zeeky mentiond along with 'Reload It', 'I Don't Know Why' and of course, 'Typical Me', loving the guitars in this 'Grime' sound!

5/5 (y)

4. DJFlexie

DJFlexie Jungletrainer

yea he's the second lyrically talented guy coming out of the ukg/grime scene imho, dont like his beats as mch as dizzee's first album.....

some great tracks on there a few typical UKG styles but a great overall mix of hype/deep stuff (y)