Kano - Home Sweet Home

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
Think this is out on 27th June, but I've umm *cough* acquired a copy, and it's gonna a banger! Gotta say, sometimes his flow goes on a bit of a tangent, but overall, the Vibe is good, and he does well in presenting himself.

Songs of the CD for me so far as "Ps & Qs" (Still a cracker, 2 years on!), "Sometimes" (Really moody, contrasts his chilled voice, but works well, and he tells a good story), "Nobody Don't Dance No More" (Kicks off with a 4/4 style to it, before a nasty drop!) and "Signs of Life" (I'd heard this ages ago, and the original version was better than the album cut, but it's still a great tune, much tighter flow, good prodction too)

If anyone wants it, hit me on PM, and I'll U/L it to my server for yer.

:slick:

Last edited:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Thought I'd bump this as I'm loving the album, well worthy of a purchase. Big up Kano! :slayer:

Too many good tunes, the ones zeeky mentiond along with 'Reload It', 'I Don't Know Why' and of course, 'Typical Me', loving the guitars in this 'Grime' sound!

5/5 (y)

DJFlexie

Jungletrainer
yea he's the second lyrically talented guy coming out of the ukg/grime scene imho, dont like his beats as mch as dizzee's first album.....

some great tracks on there a few typical UKG styles but a great overall mix of hype/deep stuff (y)