Kama - Formation Surfing

yeah nice feeel to this 1 really bouncy...

where is that sample from i only know it off that old dre tune.

Maybe i should pump the bass a bit, yes... thanks for the feedback.

do it man. i dont think its a level issue, the whole tune sounds pretty balanced. rather, just add some subtle overtones, like 4th and 5th harmonics, just to add a bit more presence. reckon it'llbe well phat then.
wouldnt mind a 320 of it once you're done..pretty please! :D

This is jamming. The drop on the one is perfect.... big but not too much. A very chilled out track overall... but still has a bunch of energy!

2:00 (love that pad riff)
^
:rock:

2:54.... I dunno... I could do with a hard and fast gated lead going off for 32 or 64.... ending at 3:38.... and on that one some kind of huge verbed out crash.

Absolutely brilliant sequence overall (I wouldn't change a thing)... initially I was wishing that the intro was longer and that it took longer for the drums to be brought up to full speed... but after listening to the song in it's entirety... I think you pulled off an amazing piece of work... and under 5 mins too mind you. It's not easy to accomplish so much in such a short time.

Nice drum edit at the end :)

:fantastic work:

thanks proto. I had really tough time with that spot you talk about... Tried a lot of synth sounds and stabs and tried tweaking them to hell but to me it just sounded better without. Safe for your kind words and constructive criticism tho, much appriceated!

thanks proto. I had really tough time with that spot you talk about... Tried a lot of synth sounds and stabs and tried tweaking them to hell but to me it just sounded better without. Safe for your kind words and constructive criticism tho, much appriceated!

No problem :D
I know what it's like when everything falls into place 'except' for a single section or fill... it can be frustrating at times.

Overall, I think you made the right choice leaving that section the way it is considering you couldn't decide what kind of 'extra sparkle' to insert there.... better be safe than insert something you're not completely comfortable with.

:keepjamminmyman:

damn... this "Force of Nature" is driving!!
I'd LOVE to make a dark rmx of this "lush" tune.

skills, mate!!

Back
Top Bottom