kaizen records help?

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
trying to buy a tune for the half price sale before its gone!everytime i choose my shiiping method and click continue,the page refreshes,its not my comp as this happened few months bk on there site so i ordered elsewhere!any 1 having this issue?cant even find tel number on the site to ring em!jokes!

cheers smart but the tel on that help page dun work,i tried it several times just incase i was dumb enough to enter it wrong more than once.

not bout to change my browser to order 1 tune from i site i never use till now,just want 1 record from there,i aint used kaizen for years!never used to have this shit wid there site.

not bout to change my browser to order 1 tune from i site i never use till now,just want 1 record from there,i aint used kaizen for years!never used to have this shit wid there site.

I got 2 browsers. Firefox and Chrome. It's not a long thing, just try surfing the page using a different browser.

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 ----------

You still have any probs then here's their facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/kaizenrecords?ref=ts

Back
Top Bottom