K2T - The Tranquillity of Being With the Self LP - Detached Audio

Hey guys long time no speak!

Just presenting my debut album here, out now on Detached Audio!
All proceeds made from this release go straight to Help Musicians, a mental health charity doing great work.

Let me know what you think, cheers!
Chill vibes, smooth soothing music, great work music/study music. Great mood to the whole album. Great job! This is my soundtrack for today

Really enjoyed the whole album. Not gonna lie, the track Below the Depths gave me a JRPG dungeon feeling lol. Really liked it, because I didn't expect a track like that to appear. Also A Carousel in My Mind..... well, got stuck in my mind.

Thumbs up. Was really nice letting the album play in the background while working. I will bag the album later today.

Sublime work man.
All the tracks are just beautiful and it works really well as an album, start to finish.

Chill vibes, smooth soothing music, great work music/study music. Great mood to the whole album. Great job! This is my soundtrack for today
Really enjoyed the whole album. Not gonna lie, the track Below the Depths gave me a JRPG dungeon feeling lol. Really liked it, because I didn't expect a track like that to appear. Also A Carousel in My Mind..... well, got stuck in my mind.

Thumbs up. Was really nice letting the album play in the background while working. I will bag the album later today.
Sublime work man.
All the tracks are just beautiful and it works really well as an album, start to finish.

Much love everyone, glad everyone is enjoying the album!

Hope everyone is safe and sound too.

Back
Top Bottom