K2T & Sirus - Rwenzori EP - Detached Audio - Out Now!

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
Hey folks!

Just wanted to show this one off, me and @SIRUS did a collab recently which has been gaining huuuuge support, and Liquiddnbftw premiered it just last week.
Forthcoming on Detached Audio, this is "Rwenzori", the title track of our Rwenzori EP, out 19th October!

Also check out "Freezeframe" from the same EP!

Would love to hear what you guys think!

Support us:

https://www.facebook.com/DetachedAudio/
https://www.facebook.com/k2tmusicuk/
Soundclouds: @detachedaudioreleases , @k2t_music , @SlRUS

Last edited:
That first track Rwenzori is so smooth and lush. Freeze frame sounds wonderful. The only critique I would give of the two is on freeze frame the snare begins to sound stagnant. Minor manipulation of the transients in the snare over the course of a few bars can be a subtle and powerful way to keep your snare interesting and evolving.

That first track Rwenzori is so smooth and lush. Freeze frame sounds wonderful.

Thanks mate, much appreciated! There are actually two more tracks in this EP but they're not DnB. ;)

The only critique I would give of the two is on freeze frame the snare begins to sound stagnant. Minor manipulation of the transients in the snare over the course of a few bars can be a subtle and powerful way to keep your snare interesting and evolving.

Really good feedback, will keep this in mind. It's funny, when this tune was finished (roughly March/April), I was still a production noob, I had no idea what a transient is. I think @scrTchs only taught me what a transient is like two months ago. :lol: But in all seriousness, thanks for that regarding snares. :D

Thanks mate, much appreciated! There are actually two more tracks in this EP but they're not DnB. ;)

Really good feedback, will keep this in mind. It's funny, when this tune was finished (roughly March/April), I was still a production noob, I had no idea what a transient is. I think @scrTchs only taught me what a transient is like two months ago. :lol: But in all seriousness, thanks for that regarding snares. :D

Are you kidding. I still don't know what transients are, I only used that word to sound more photosynthesis. :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom