K2T - Elder Spirit EP - Detached Audio

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
Hey guys! Haven't posted in a while but wanted to share my new EP with you guys.

This is the first of two samplers for my debut LP to be released in the Summer.

All proceeds go to the mental health charity Help Musicians UK so do consider picking this up if you enjoy: http://hyperurl.co/ElderSpirit

All tracks can be heard here:

Would love to hear what you guys think!

Feel free to drop a like or follow at the following:
Facebook → facebook.com/k2tmusicuk
SoundCloud →
Peace!

Last edited:
its dope! if you want, i can move this to general, real label releases go in general, unless you want it in new talent

I think General should be more for the established names and here for the up-and-coming tbh!

Really glad you likeit though :D

alright so new talent, and i do your point, but it is legit for general. you qualify all the criterea. which is just that it has to be an official release on a real label, and that does encompass mp3 labels. id very much like for detached audio to do vinyl, but its not how the times are, is it? mp3 is the deal, right now.

alright so new talent, and i do your point, but it is legit for general. you qualify all the criterea. which is just that it has to be an official release on a real label, and that does encompass mp3 labels. id very much like for detached audio to do vinyl, but its not how the times are, is it? mp3 is the deal, right now.

It's just that I wouldn't consider myself a big name, that's all. ;)
We have been thinking of vinyl, but the costs are too high and as you say, that's how time is.

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys this release for what it is!

What a mood filled production. The harmonics are really delicious in Hoarfrost. The hardness of the drums in kingdom suprised me but i like it quite alot. Great mixing/mastering also. (y)

What a mood filled production. The harmonics are really delicious in Hoarfrost. The hardness of the drums in kingdom suprised me but i like it quite alot. Great mixing/mastering also. (y)
Glad you enjoyed sir! Yeah, I wanted to try a bit of a "banger" for The Sanctuary's Kingdom. :P
All mixing/mastering by myself, so again a big thanks!

Elder spirit is sick man, really love the vibe. the beat and the musical elements fit so well. the little 808 wobble is sick, the switch into the different music aswell... nailed the vibe tbh! no real criticism for this at all.

Hoar is great too, quite a classic sounding break with some nice melody progression, again good work. wow the breakdown.... and the second drop, I actually prefer the music over the 2nd drop initially to the main chords. that remix u asked me to do some time ago, maybe chuck this in the mix purely for those musical elements haha. I am just getting back into it proper now..

3rd track is good too man... not much to say on that one!

edit: just realise there was a 4th... different but im liking it. the sax? samples sound really good in this, when it goes to a breakdown then back in that's my favourite part.

Quality stuff mate. Looking forward to the LP

Awwh thanks man! Sooner than you think bro. ;)

Elder spirit is sick man, really love the vibe. the beat and the musical elements fit so well. the little 808 wobble is sick, the switch into the different music aswell... nailed the vibe tbh! no real criticism for this at all.

Hoar is great too, quite a classic sounding break with some nice melody progression, again good work. wow the breakdown.... and the second drop, I actually prefer the music over the 2nd drop initially to the main chords. that remix u asked me to do some time ago, maybe chuck this in the mix purely for those musical elements haha. I am just getting back into it proper now..

3rd track is good too man... not much to say on that one!

edit: just realise there was a 4th... different but im liking it. the sax? samples sound really good in this, when it goes to a breakdown then back in that's my favourite part.

My dude! Don't think I've forgotten about making tunes with you, a certain label actually asked me for some tunes and I was thinking to do some darker bits and give you a buzz again, so whenever you're ready again, let's get on it, K2T x Evasion stuff could be wild! Feel free to buzz me through here, Facebook or Soundcloud (I'm more responsive on the latter two tbh)

Glad you're liking all the music, was trying to be diverse with the whole product and also try and be a bit unique. :D

Any chance of a couple of tracks to air on Origin ? I wil be looking to get a regular bi monthly slot

Of course sir, could you drop a line to my Facebook page and I'll answer there? Links to any shows would be appreciated too!

Back
Top Bottom