K-Mag Podcast - Looking for unsigned tunes

pdex

In line with the launch of the new K-Mag website (www.kmag.co.uk), we are putting out a monthly podcast, the first one will go out mid September.

We're planning to have an unsigned section, playing 2 - 3 tunes from up and coming producers.

If you're interested in getting your tunes out there, then please send them over.

AIM: deejaypdex
email: pdex.edms@gmail.com

Cheers
Sam

Last edited:
How long do we have to send the tunes? I'm currently having one mastered which will take a few days.

The first ones being recorded at end of the week, but it'll be going every month so send your dubs over when whenever you're ready man

Thanks for the links!

Last edited:
no its not just dnb, we'd definitely be interested to have a listen to whatever genre your on at the moment :spliff:

i sent our dubstep dubs over. if your going to feature them will you let us know either pm or here or email. preferably email. cheers boss.

Ez everyone

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that sent in tunes for the podcast, got sent loads of wicked tunes, didnt realise there was so much talent!

The podcast should be up soon, if your tracks didnt make it into this month, we're dong it every month so i'm gonna try n play as many as possible. Feel free to keep sending them in!

Cheers
Sam

www.kmag.co.uk

Last edited:
alrite mate, this is slightly off topic, but its been bugging me for a while, did you support enter shikari a while back, coz i remember there being a dnb dj called sumin dex and for the life of me could find out who it was

Back
Top Bottom